Chapter 21

Reign's POV

As I stand under the shower, I feel like giving up on the whole thing. I can't believe I just came here and now I'm invading these people's lives. Being able to be around Akieno but not being able to kiss him or touch him is unbearable. Even worst, the fact that he isn't sure that we belong together anymore breaks my heart. A knock on the door snaps me out of my miserable thoughts. That must be Miyako with a clean pair of clothes for me.

I get out of the shower and wrap a small white towel around me which barely covers anything. I open the door all the way. " Miyako, I just wanna thank you agai-", my words gets stuck in my throat when I see whose at the door. I close the door hastily in his face. "Akieno! What are you doing?", I ask through the door. "Mum asked me to bring you some clothes. I'm sorry, I should've said it's me, fuck", I hear him curse. I sighed and gripped the towel closer to my body. "Its okay". I open the door all the way again, which is a bold move on my part. I look up at his face and its obvious his blushing. His trying so hard to look at my face and only my face. Feeling slightly amused, I taunt him a bit. "Hey, eyes up here missy". His cheeks turns even redder and he covers his eyes with his hand which makes me laugh so hard. "Thank you for the clothes", I say as I take it from his other hand. "Your welcome. I just wanted to say that I'm done thinking about everything". That got me paying attention.

I removed his hand from his eyes. "What have you decided?", I ask nervously. He takes a huge gulp before answering. "I came to the conclusion that I'm an idiot for caring about the 'what ifs'. I'm stoked that you're here and I don't want to waste this opportunity and let you slip away again. I love you Reign Andrews". My heart literally did a backflip. "I love you too Akieno Soma". I pulled him inside the bathroom towards me, got on my tippy toes and kissed him with all the passion I had in me which he willingly returned. The towel around me dropped to the floor. " Fuck, I've missed kissing you", I think outloud. "I've missed this, and way more", he says hungrily. "Let me show you how much I love you", he said and pulled me towards the shower.

~~~

"Well look who finally decided to join us for lunch", Miyako said sarcastically with a grin on her face as Akie and I came down the stairs. I blushed when I realized both my and Akieno's hair's wet which makes it obvious that we both were in the shower...together. " Leave the kids alone Miya", Hisoka responded which made Miyako roll her eyes. We all sat down and ate delicious ramen which Miyako made herself. The twins couldn't stop telling me embarrassing stories of Akieno that he made them oath to never tell anyone.

"Then he jumped in his bed with a sneaker in his hand, ready to throw the spider on his closet door, which was so far away from him", Amaya explained while everyone around the table laughed at Akie's embarrassing face. " It wasn't even a big spider, it was a baby spider", Hamari commented. "Okay thats enough, can we stop embarrassing me now? You guys are gonna make Reign think I'm not cool anymore", Akie playfully complained. "Reign is way to cool for you brother Akie", the twins said in sync. That physic twin thing is actaully real. "Okay girls, time to clean up. Let's make our way to the kitchen", Miyako demanded them. "I'll help", I commented but Miyako stopped me. "No need Dear, all im gonna do is fill the dish washer and make them press the start button", she softly said out of the twins earshot whose very excited to help their mum clean up.

I felt Akieno slip his hand in mine. " Can I take you somewhere?", he whispered to me. I nodded and we made our way out the door.

We took a drive and ended up by a beautiful lake that looks very isolated. "This looks beautiful", I said. I turned towards him and kissed him passionately. We pulled apart and with loving eyes, he cupped my cheek and spoke words that I was always eager to hear but never willing to ask.

"I'm ready to tell you about Nina"

___

Ready to hear about Nina?👀 comment and vote please💌💕