𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓷𝓮

ᴋᴜʀɪᴍᴀ'ꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ

Moving to Tokyo felt like a dagger trough my stomach, I literally had to leave all my friends and the people I loved. I don't think I ever will like this place, but I know I will eventually sadly. I hate to go trough all that introduction part on my first day to school. 

Suddenly my thoughts got disturbed by a loud knock on my door knowing exactly who it was. It was my brother Tak, who was 5 year older than me.

"What do you want Tak", I said a bit annoyed. While opening the door for him and closing it. 

"Can't I just say hi to my little sister who is going to school tomorrow as a junior", said my brother with his stupid smile. 

"I'm not even looking forward to it, I hate to start all over again.", I said 

"But I bet your gonna love it, when I was a junior I made it the time of my life with Aguni. It's the year you can actually enjoy, before all the pressure will come to you when your a senior. Look I know it's going to be hard for you, but at least give it a try. If people are making things hard for you, you just have to call me and i will bring Aguni with me." he said smiling 

I love how my brother always has my back, if i could catch a bullet for someone it would be for him, definitely for him. We always got each other, no matter what. I am lucky to have a brother like him, but I bet he's the luckiest to have me as a sister to be honest. I would be if i had a sister like me.  just joking;)

Since my brother became a junior he met a guy named Aguni. He's a nice guy, he has a nice soft spot for me, people think he looks scary because of his big muscles, but you just have to know him better that's all. Aguni learned me how to fight, he once said to use it wisely so you don't have big competition all the time and the opponent will be surprised after seeing who they messed with.

"Alright, if you say it like that." I said a bit laughing and smiling.

"That's good to hear, hey i'll be right back for dinner alright." he said smiled reassuringly while patting my head.

Once Takeru left the room i decided to prepare things for school tomorrow. Tomorrow better be a good day or else i'm just gonna lose it.

After being done with preparing my bag i heard my brother coming home with Aguni. I went immediately downstairs and began greeting them and hugging Aguni.

"Hey little kid, how your doing". Aguni said smiling

"Well doing okay like always." i said smiling

"That's good to hear." he said smiling while ruffling my hair

After done hugging him i went to set the table as my mom went to set the food on table. Everyone began to sit at the table while i always sat next to my mom. My dad went talking to Aguni as always while my mother began talking to my brother asking how his work was going not knowing what his job exactly was because my brother felt embarrassed by it.

After dinner i went immediately to my bedroom and began listening to my music. As my thoughts slowly were fading.

-

After waking up it was already bright inside, the sun was shining trough my room as i forgot to close my curtains. I went to look at my clock and it said 6:30, for the first time in my life i luckily woke up on time. I dressed up to the clothes i set up on my chair yesterday. I began washing my face with cold water. After that i began doing my hair down and putting cute clips in it. I put on my uniform and putted my socks on. I went down the kitchen seeing my mom surprisingly. She smiled immediately when she saw me and went hugging me.