𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓲𝓿𝓮

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ

Suguru and Kurima's friendship still continued, they moved on like life should be. Suguru still held feelings for her, we don't really know if Kurima still had her feelings for Suguru. 4 months passed and Suguru's birthday was in a week. 

Suguru still fought hard to continue their relationship, but Kurima didn't even notice. Kuina knew about the tension between these too in the beginning, so she calmed it down. Kuina and Kurima's friendship became stronger, they wrote their initials everywhere. They felt like sisters and women who needed no one but only each other.

-

flashback

ᴋᴜɪɴᴀ'ꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ

"Kurima you did what!?" i freaked out when i heard it.

"Yes i know we only know each for a couple of days, but then i saw his lips so i just went with it!" she said frustrated.

"Hey come sit here and calm down." i said, i began patting the spot on the bench where Kurima always sits.

"Look you really can't drop your friendship with Niragi." i said to her

"I know, but it's going to feel awkward between us, because i don't want to continue the relationship." she said

"Only if you two make it awkward." i said and she nodded

When the door opened i saw Niragi walking to us. We all said hi, but Niragi and Kurima tension felt weird like Kurima mentioned. We all ate and sat in silence.

I began thinking about these two, Niragi and Kurima kissing? Of course i knew they had feelings, but i didn't know they ached so hard for it. I would love to see them as a couple, but when i heard she didn't want to continue it i felt sad. The tension between these two felt awkward. They only spoke like 5 words, Niragi became silent and Kurima too. So i had to stop it, because i felt irritated by it.

"Gosh why can't you two just move on like life does. The tension here is awkward and weird, it used to be a fun and happy one but look." i said frustrated, i looked at them both with a irritated look. After i said it, they finally spoke a little bit to each other, but that was at least something. I finally began eating in peace.

-

present

ᴋᴜʀɪᴍᴀ'ꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ

Suguru's birthday is in a week, Kuina and i were planning the suprise party and Suguru's parents did the food. My parents, Tak, Aguni, Niragi's family, Kuina of course and me are attending his birthday. Suguru would be 17 years old, his birthday was on the 17th of August. I wrapped Suguru's glasses and his necklace into 2 seperate gifts, his necklace was in a mint green bag. I wanted to gift Suguru's glasses to him privately, because i knew he would be shy in front of all these people. So i hoped he would be comfortable showing his real reaction, when we are alone. His birthday was on a Saturday and today was a Thursday.

-

School began sadly again and it was a Friday. Tomorrow was Suguru's birthday. I went with him today to school. I mostly talked about his birthday, he really didn't want to talk about his birthday because he felt like it was nothing important. I tried to explain the good sides, but he kept his opinion.

"Oh come on, you get to eat your favourite cake and you get free things from people." i said to Suguru, while we sat in the bus.

"Still not convincing enough." he said

"But now you have Kuina and me going to your birthday, so i bet it would change your mind about birthdays." i said

"i don't know if i'm having a birthday or a party, but mostly not." he said