𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓮

kurima's pov

While we arrived we already saw Suguru and his family and oh my he looked good in that smoking. You could see his muscles trough his tight smoking, it looked so fucking hot. I knew this man was all worth it, his hair was so incredible too. When i stepped out of the car i immediately went to Suguru as he began opening his arms. My parents shouted to not run, but i didn't care. Suguru's parents went to mine, while i hugged him.

"Suguru..." i said in his chest with a soft tone.

"You look gorgeous, my love."  Suguru said with the tone i always loved. We went out of the hug, while Kuina began walking up to us.

"Hey Suguru." She said while she gave him a hug.

"Hey Kuina, you look beautiful." Suguru said in a way what friends would do to compliment each other. 

"Never knew i could get a compliment from the Suguru." Kuina said with a big grin forming on her face.

"Don't get used to it." Suguru said in a joking way, while we all laughed.

"Kids, shouldn't you three already prepare?" Suguru's dad asked.

"Oh yeah, we should go. Bye guys!" Kuina said, grabbing both of our hands.

"Bye guys!" i said to all of them 

★✵★✵★✵★✵★✵★✵★✵★✵★✵★✵★✵★✵★✵★✵★✵★✵★

takeru's pov

"Drive you fucking asshole, are you so fucking slow!" I said, while I kept honking.

"We can't be late man." Aguni said trying to cool me down.

"Don't fucking say one thing i already fucking know Aguni, i can't miss the graduation of my sister." I said to him, while he began being silent. We were in a traffic, i decided to call my mom. It took like 8 minutes before she picked up.

"Hi sweetie, why aren't you here yet. You know it's your sisters graduation?" my mom asked me.

"Hi mom, i'm in a traffic and it's taking so long. I think i'm coming later, please tell Kurima i'm sorry." I said with a stressed look on my face.

"I will tell her that, please come as fast and safe possible sweetie." my mom said over the phone.

"I will mom." i said to her.

"Alright then, bye sweetie." my mom said.

"Bye mom." i said to her over the phone, while i hung up.

I waited and waited. After 20 minutes we finally got out of it. I drove as fast as possible, without getting police behind us. 

"I hope to everything we didn't miss it." Aguni said.

"This stupid traffic sucked my patience out of me." i said and Aguni agreed.

After 10 minutes or more we finally arrived. We immediately ran to the big hall where the graduation would be placed. Luckily not everyone was looking to us, my mom waved to us and we immediately went to her. 

"You two are finally here, i really thought you two would miss it." my mom said with a relieved face.

"We couldn't miss it for the world." Aguni said with a proud smile.

"Exactly." i said with a proud smile too.

We sat for like 5 minutes and Kurima still didn't notice us. When her name was called, me and Aguni cheered the loudest.

"That's our Kurima!" i said out loud with a big whistle.

"Go Kurima!" Aguni said out loud with the biggest smile on his face, that i never saw before."