𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

kurima's pov

As the speech went by, Mira guided us trough the resort. She said she would first lead us to the bathing suits. While we were walking Mira hummed to herself. 

"Look here we are." she said and gave us a smile

We looked around and it was a closet full of bathing suits. I saw a white with blue bikini one with a bow attached on each strap. I decided to take that one, when I looked over to Kuina. I saw she chose a blue bikini with pink flowers on it.

"Does this one suit me?" she asked

"Definitely, the colours match you." I said with a smile to her and she smiled

We walked out of the closet and saw Mira just casually standing in the hallway humming.

"Oh finally, let's go to the rooms." she said smiling

While we walked to the elevator, we saw Niragi with a girl at each of his side waiting for the elevator. We were walking towards it and entered the elevator. I tried not to make eye contact with him, while he kept laughing with one of them. I felt his glare towards me, but ignored it.

When the elevator stopped, I noticed it stopped at floor 3. Niragi and the girls walked out, Niragi looked back with a smirk. The moment he noticed I was looking, he immediately kissed one of the girls on the lips. The elevator finally closed and went to floor 4. 

"Ah finally, the rooms aren't too far away luckily." Mira said and we stepped out. We were walking towards the rooms. 

"This is your room." Mira said towards Kuina, the room was at the left.

"And this is your room." Mira said to me, my room was at the right side.

"Well that was everything, is there anything else?" Mira said

"No thank you" I said with a smile, she gave me one back and walked away.

"I can't believe we have no locks, imagine if we're dressing and we're naked." Kuina said

"Exactly, but at least we're neighbours." I said with a smile

"Well let's just knock at each others doors after we're done." Kuina said and I nodded. I opened my door and closed it. There was a two person bed with a tv in front of it. There was also a bathroom to the left when you enter. 

I went into the bathroom and changed. When I was done, I looked in the mirror. I always admired and appreciated myself in the mirror. Multiple thoughts were running trough my head, it felt like chaos. I wanted to clear it and just spend my time with Kuina. I was hoping not to catch Niragi somewhere in this resort.

After I was done, I put my clothes on the bed. I put my shoes on and went outside. I closed my door and went over to knock on Kuina's door. 

"Wait a second!" she said at the other side. She finally opened the door.

"Do you think this fits me?" she asked

"Of course it fits you, look at you. You look gorgeous as always, you know that." I said reassuring her with a smile

"You know I love you, you're my person." Kuina said and put her arm around my neck.

"Should we go to the swimming pool?" I suggested

"Yeah sure, we could follow these people with the swimming rings." Kuina said and I agreed. We heard loud music coming outside with people screaming of joy. We went to follow them, as we got to the swimming pool we found all kinds of people partying. 

 "Looks fun." Kuina said

"Ooh I want to get one of these drinks." I said. I grabbed her hand and went over to the cocktail bar. We went to sit on these chairs and waited until the guy came over to us.