𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮

kurima's pov

I didn't had a single thought about Suguru these months. But the day on my birthday was the worst, I kept thinking and thinking about him. We didn't spoke ever since my birthday, i'm glad tho for some reasons. My birthday was a great day actually, i've got so many things. My dad gifted me a brand new car.  It was exactly the Porsche I wanted for so long.

I'm actually excited to go to Cambridge I heard i'll be getting a roommate, i'm so excited for the new year. I'm already packed, I already sended my stuff there. Tomorrow i'll be flying to England, can you believe it? I'll actually miss many things, but I'm happy i'll be getting to learn new things. 

I've got so many food packed and clothing. I'm having like two suitcases, one with food and the other with clothes and other things. I actually plan to focus on school and make new friends. I really don't want to cause any problem there or even have a boyfriend. 

Today i'm only focusing on my family and Kuina, they are the most important people to me. I can't bear it to part away from them. I know i'll miss them so much, that i'll even call them every minute in England when I arrive. 

I've eaten my favourite breakfast, it's actually the last favourite breakfast that my mom made for me. I'll miss her cooking, I didn't really cook many times but I know how to. But not like how my mom did, she's just incredible. 

I've just sat down with my brother watching the tv like always, i've heard Aguni is coming later because of his new job. 

"Honey, are you sure you packed everything should I check? my mom said worriedly. She keeps pacing around the room, while my dad tries to talk to her to calm down.

"Yes mom, I checked 4 times like you said." I said to her

"Are you sure?" my mom asked to me and I nodded.

"You're making mom so stressed, it's actually a bit funny." Tak said

"Oh shut up." I said to him

Out of nowhere a knock was heard on the door, I immediately knew it was Kuina. I rushed to the door and opened it. I immediately gave her a hug.

"One day before the big day!" she said. She always counted the days before the big day, it actually began with 106 days. And now it's one day, it has a weird feeling.

"I can't believe it right?" I said with a big smile forming on my face.

"Hello Kuina, would you like some breakfast?" my mom asked Kuina

"Oh no thank you m'am." Kuina said with a smile

"You sure, it always ends up with you eating it?" my mom said with a little laugh.

"Yeah you're right." Kuina says with a smile sending to my mom.

-

The day went so fast, I didn't want to be sad today. It actually helped to only enjoy things that you have right now, than to focus on the things you lost. 

It was almost the afternoon, I asked Kuina to stay and she agreed. We all agreed to watch Kill Bill volume 1, even my parents wanted to watch it. My mom prepared the snacks, Tak and Aguni were preparing the movie. My dad just patiently waited, but I don't know if he can watch this because he sleeps every time we watch a film together. 

"It's done everybody!" my mom said so happily. She came to the living room with three baskets of popcorn with some chocolate in it. 

"It felt so long since I ate this mom." my brother said happily, while he drooled over the popcorn.