𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

niragi's pov

I stepped in the elevator with each girl on my side. I turned around and saw Kurima about to come in the elevator too. I tried to shake the chaotic thoughts away about Kurima, but I couldn't. Most of the thoughts were about her beauty, about how much I miss her. Only a person who's stupid wouldn't notice her beauty, every time she would laugh you could see her at her utter beauty. 

I noticed I stared at her too long, so I just laughed at one of the girls jokes. I said to myself to not fall for her again, I know things would get messy again. I am not someone to trust with in a relationship anymore, in the past maybe but not now anymore. Even if Kurima did like me, I wouldn't dare to hurt her feelings anymore. So I planned to pretend I didn't care about her anymore, that's the best way for us to both not having feelings for each other.

I noticed we stopped at my floor and we stepped out. As I wanted to take a last look at Kurima, I noticed she was looking at me. I took the chance to kiss one of the girls, to make Kurima jealous. The moment the elevator closed I immediately shoved her face away. 

"What was that babe." the girl said confused at my right side

"You two wait here, I need to get something from my room." I said as an excuse. I went to my room and just went down to sit on my bed. I wonder if Kurima still hates me, I wonder what she thinks about me.

-

yesterday

I decided to go the pool to fresh my mind. I went to the pool and I saw Kurima and Kuina there. The only person that felt unexpected was Chishiya. Out of everyone they chose him? They were laughing with him, they were enjoying with him.

 I felt jealousy and anger all over my body. I went over to sit on these chairs nearby them, to get a better look of them. My face went only on Chishiya, he had his stupid smirk and I got annoyed every second by it. I told the girls to go away and went to crouch in front of them.

What are you two doing with him, what are you doing with him" Niragi said with an angry looking face, about to throw a whole tantrum. He gritted his teeth and looked in anger while looking at Chishiya.

"Can't you see, we're having fun with our new friend." She said said and Kuina giggled and put a hand on her mouth

"Don't start, we moved on." Niragi said

"Yeah you're right, but what happened last time. At the airport?" She said and came closer to my face 

"That was before things changed, I was too soft. You're nothing to me anymore." I said and I grabbed her

"I'm glad we're on the same page" She said and I felt more anger building up in me

I thought she would be different after her whole study in Cambridge? Why is she so bitter all of a sudden. Why does she despises me so much?

-

kurima's pov

I returned to my hotel room alone, because Kuina wanted to drink more drinks and Chishiya said to bring her back to her room. I waited for the elevator, when it opened I saw Niragi again. Luckily he left the elevator. It felt like how closer I am till the day ends, how much it gets worse. I didn't look at him in the eye and just entered the elevator. I closed the door, but a foot got in the way. I looked up and it was Niragi's foot.

"What are you doing?" I asked, I felt irritated by every second I looked at him. He turned cocky, I hate cocky people.

"Just let me talk, i'll explain everything." he said and he stepped in. As soon as the elevator began, he pressed on the stop button.

"Explain, explain why you turned like this." I said and I putted my hands on my hips

"I didn't want to hurt you, I swear Kurima." he said and I couldn't believe it

"That's what every man says." I said back

"But it was for a reason, I didn't want you to get hurt again. I didn't want you to trust me again, because I don't even trust myself these years." he said and I was confused

"Wait what?" I asked with full confusion

"When you left, things just changed in a horrible way. You see these piercings? That was all part of the horrible change. I turned into someone who kept fucking all kinds of girls all day and night. I changed into a horrible drinker and almost dropped out of college. I just became a whole new me, I hate it. I didn't want you to come back and see the most horrible version of me. So I decided to take distance away from you, to not hurt you again you know." he said and I felt in shock by every word he said. 

"That sounds like a horrible excuse." I said

"But I swear that's the truth." he said and he went on his knees. He grabbed my hand and my eyes widened.

"I swear Kurima, I swear I didn't want you to get hurt." he said

"please stand up again." I said

"You should've just stayed the same, I loved the old you." I said

"I'm trying to change I swear." he said

"Let's just be friends and you could just be the old you again. The old Niragi, I hated the last version of you." I said and he laughed

"I had many regrets at that time." he said

"You better." I said and he laughed

"I missed you Kurima, you know that right?" he said and I nodded my head.

"Promise you'll change better?" I asked

"I promise." he said smiling

"Fine." I said and a smile began to come on my face

"Should I start with taking those piercings out?" Niragi asked

"Don't you dare, it looks good." I said smiling

"If you say so." he said with a grin

"Shall we get back to our own rooms." Niragi asked grinning

"I think that's a good idea." I said and I couldn't stop smiling

-

author's note

I felt like this chapter was ass, I can't explain how actually. But thank you for the 2.2K readers!! By the way this is Dori eating his own dog😁

2K readers!! By the way this is Dori eating his own dog😁