𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

(i'm doing a lot of time skips, i really hope you don't mind<3 Enjoy the story!!!)

kurima's pov 

We finally got rid of exams, it was so stressful. Our group barely had any contact with each other, while we were busy studying. We agreed to meet each other in the weekend. 

on a sunday

I can't wait to finally see them, exams are done and we don't have to worry about things. I just texted Kuina and Suguru and we told to meet at the park. I had a cute green dress with a white vest with bunnies on it. After i was done dressing up, i got out of the house.

When i arrived at the park i already saw Kuina looking around. I immediately ran to her with open arms as she ran to me too.

"You look so beautiful." i said to her, while giving her a small kiss on the cheek.

"You look perfect." Kuina said, with a big smile on her face.

"I assume Suguru hasn't arrived yet?" i said to her, while we pulled out of the hug.

"He went to the restroom." Kuina said, i nodded my head.

While we sat talking on a bench, i saw Suguru coming to us. I stood up and went with open arms to him, while he smiled with the most softest and cutest smile ever.

"You're finally here." he said with a soft smile, while he kissed my lips so gently. His lips made me more in love with him, i can't describe how much.

"I am finally here." i said to him, while giving him a last kiss.

"You're still as perfect like i saw you last time." he said, while i let a little giggle out.

"And you're still charming like last time." i said to him while putting one hand on his cheek.

"Oi when are you two love birds done!" Kuina said yelling to us with humorous smile.

"Be patient!" Suguru said, while we intertwined our hands together.

When we all sat down the bench, it felt like pure comfort and joy again. I missed this even though it was just 1 week. I may look dramatic, but a whole 1 week felt like 1 year. While Kuina talked, Suguru began leaning down my ear.

"You know i missed your soft touch.." he said to me softly in my ear.

"Is that so?" i said with a little giggle. He answered with a shaking head, it looked funny. He gave me a small kiss on my cheek, i felt butterflies all over again. 

"Don't treat me like a third wheel." she said to us.

"We never do." Suguru said.

"Oh yes you do, you two seem to not take your dirty hands away from each other. It's honestly disgusting to see it all the time. Like one time is enough but 26 times a day, that's impossible. You two better make it up for me." she said, while turning her back against us. I looked Suguru in the eye with a look like she just said a joke.

"You're using that trick every time." i said to her.

"That's because you two never listen." she said

"That's true tho." Suguru said, it looked like he had a guilty or funny look on his face.

"We'll buy you what you want today as a sorry." i said to her. She turned to look at us and began hugging us.

"Thank you thank you!" she said, while she jumped out of the bench and took our hands.