𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂

kurima's pov

- 3 months later

I planned to sleep for today, since I couldn't get a good sleep. Because of the game I played yesterday, this time I was the only one who won. I still had some wounds on my stomach because of it. My brother would come to check on me for like every hour.  Kuina wanted to spend the whole day with me, but I told her I was gonna spend the day sleeping.

My room was dark, it felt hot too. I hate it when i'm sleeping in the morning and my whole neck on the back is sweating. It is so uncomfortable, I would get headaches later on. I hate warm rooms without air-conditioning too, it makes me so nauseous. 

My thoughts got interrupted from a loud knock on the door. 

"Can I come in?" A low voice said. I knew it was Aguni

"Yeah sure." I said and he walked in and closed the door behind.

"How are you?" Aguni asked with a worried expression on his face

"These wounds are killing me." I said, I lifted my shirt to show him.

"Did you stop by Ann?" he asked 

"Yeah, she said I had to rest and not exercise too much." I said

"Next time, i'll come with you." he said

"Don't worry, i'll recover soon." I said, trying to reassure him

"I know, but just for your safety." he said

"Why, you know i'm more skilled at fighting than Tak. I can easily protect myself" I said, trying to prove him i'm better off without him helping me

"I don't care Kurima, i'll be coming with you." he said and I sighed out of defeat

"Fine." I said annoyed. I noticed his expression turned into disgust, while he sniffed around the room.

"Your room stinks, put your curtains open" Aguni said with a disgusted on his face. 

"No" I said crossing my arms

"Your attitude needs to get changed." he said, he slowly got irritated every second he was in the room.

"Your nose too, because my rooms smells just fine." I said and he ignored what I said. He put the curtains open and my eyes almost went blind.

"You could've at least give me a warning!" I said and covered my eyes with my hands. 

"Such a drama queen" he said and left the room. Not even bothering to close the door, because he knew I hated it when people do it.

I decided to get up and eat some more. My head was dizzy and I couldn't even walk straight. I closed my door and went to dress in better clothes. I put my hair in a bun and went out. I knocked on Kuina's door and there was no answer

"Kuina, are you there?" I said loudly

There was no answer so I decided to go downstairs. I searched for people I usually talk to. In my surprise I couldn't find any of them. I went to look at the pool and saw Niragi with girls surrounding him. An unexpected feeling came to my chest, it felt like a knot in my chest. Was it jealousy? How could I feel jealous about someone i'm not in love with anymore?