𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

kurima's pov

I began walking out of the park and noticed Kuina. When i got out of the park, she finally came up to me. I didn't want to look back, because if I looked back and saw Suguru crying i would immediately go to him and forgive him. 

"Kurima wait wait!" Kuina whispered loudly.

"Are you alright?" Kuina asked worriedly, while we walked to my house.

"Not really..." I said, while I looked at her. Kuina looked at me sad in the eyes and embraced me in a comforting hug.

"Shh it's going to be alright..." Kuina said whispering into my ear and I let out a few little tears.

"I just wanna go home..." I said whispering.

"Let's go..." she said and I nodded

We walked back home and it was quiet, not the awkward silence but a understanding silence. I asked if Kuina wanted to come, but she had to work but she wanted to drop me off at least. 

"I'll call you later, okay?" Kuina said and I nodded.

"You can get through this, I believe in you..." she said and embraced me in another hug.

"Thank you Kuina, I think i'm gonna tell my parents if they're home..." I said hesistantly

"Take your time." she said with a smile, while we pulled out of the hug.

"Bye Kuina..." I said waving over to her, while I began opening the door.

"Bye Kurima." she said with a smile and waving over to me.

I entered my house and saw Tak and Aguni watching the tv. They began pausing the tv and began walking over to me.

"It's over..." I said, looking down to the floor. They immediately embraced me in a hug, a brotherly hug.

"Shh he didn't deserved you at all...." Aguni said, trying to comfort me.

"Exactly, it's going to be alright don't worry..." Tak said and I nodded .

"You can get trough this, believe us." Tak said and I couldn't keep my tears in anymore.

★✵★✵★✵★✵★✵★✵★✵★✵★✵★✵★✵★✵★✵★✵★✵★✵★

I layed in my bed, thinking about how I stayed in my room for one month. I told my parents about it and they comforted me. They looked deeply disappointed in Suguru, mostly my dad. Kuina kept visiting me, to see if I was doing okay. I really thought I would be over it, because I already went trough this phase already. I want to make a change, but I don't know how. I can take this in slow steps right? Like first going out of my room, that's good right?

I looked on my phone and saw it was 9PM, the time my parents are mostly awake. I opened my door and began walking downstairs. I noticed my parents talking to each other in the kitchen.

"Goodmorning." I said and they finally looked at me.

"Goodmorning sweetheart, do you want your favourite?" my mom said coming up to me and gave me a hug.

I nodded in response and she gave me her little kiss on my forehead.

"Goodmorning sweetheart, are you feeling alright?" my dad asked and I shook my head.

"Good, that's good." my dad said with a soft smile on his face.

I began walking up to the seat next to my dad. I began sitting and my dad gave me another kiss.

"Do you want to go do something today?" my dad asked.

"Not really, i'm taking it slow for now." I said looking up to my dad.

"That's good, that's a great process sweetheart." my dad said with a smile on his face and I gave one back.

-

Months passed and my birthday was tomorrow. I moved on and never looked back. I don't really know how Suguru was doing, but I heard from Kuina he didn't want to talk to her anymore. 

So my birthday was tomorrow and I would be finally 18, can you believe it! I wanted to celebrate my birthday at my moms restaurant, my mom planned to close the restaurant that day so people wouldn't disturb. I can't wait, i'm wondering who's coming. I already have my outfit prepared in my closet, it was a dress he chose for me. 

My brother and Aguni are staying at the restaurant to prepare everything. They will be gone for like a whole day. They've been like very weird every time I was around them, I think they're planning for a big surprise. Same with my parents, but luckily not with Kuina.

One time Kuina came over to my house and asked me:

"Do you think Suguru forgot about your birthday?  Kuina asked me curiously while she kept spinning on my desk chair.

"Please don't mention his name, he's dead to me"  I said and she nodded

"Oh okay"  she asked

-

Today was finally my birthday, 17 june. Time went so fast, I can't even describe how. I woke up, hearing birds chirping and the sun shone so beautifully. I looked on my phone to see what time it was, but out of nowhere i've got a message from a unknown number. I unlocked my screen and saw a message that said:

"Happy birthday Kurima." It was from Suguru

I ignored it and put my phone away.

I put my phone away and went downstairs. I saw my parents, Tak and Aguni. They all had a stressed look on their faces. WhenI finally walked up to them, they finally noticed me.

"Happy birthday!" they all said in unison. I smiled so hard and went into a hug with my parents and then Tak and Aguni.

"Thank you so much guys!" I said with the biggest grin ever

"You're finally 18, I can't believe it. My daughter is a real adult now!" my dad said so happily and proudly.

"Last time you were just in my arms and now you're all grown up." my mom said grabbing softly face and giving me a kind kiss on the forehead.

"I can't believe i'm so old." I said and they laughed.

"You'll get used to it, but hey you're finally get to know the real fun of life." Aguni said with a comforting smile.

"I hope so." I said, I kept smiling and I couldn't stop.

"All you've got to do today is rest and enjoy." my mom said

"That's great!" I said with a smile.

"You really need it for tonight at your big dinner." Tak said smiling to me and placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Oh okay." I said

"I feel hungry by the way, let's eat all together." I said with a smile to everyone

"Sure, just wait some 20 minutes okay." my mom said to everyone and we all nodded.