𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

kurima's pov

Cambridge wasn't so bad after all actually, I made tons of friends and I had fun. Of course I kept contacting my family and Kuina all the time, I told them everything what happened. They all seemed happy to me. 

In a few hours I would be arriving at the Haneda airport. I'm listening with my headphones on, while I went to take a nap. It sounds actually weird if I said I kept thinking about Suguru, but I did. 

-

I walked trough the airport to find them. And finally I saw them, they didn't noticed me. When I walked up to them with a big smile, they finally noticed me. Their faces lighted up when they saw me.

"Kurima!" they all said with happy faces and with full joy.

"Guys!" I said with the biggest grin ever like I was a baby.

We all went in a big sweet hug. 

I heard my dad constant crying of happiness, he couldn't stop. 

"We've missed.. you so.. much." my dad tried to say, while he kept sobbing.

"Ohh dad, i'm here." I said trying to calm him down with a sweet and gentle voice.

We pulled out of the hug and they all looked at me. I kept holding my smile with little happy tears. 

"I hope you had liked it there sweetheart." My mom said with a sweet look on her voice, while she looked at me.

"I did, but i'm happy that i'm finally here." I said sending her with a sweet look back.

"We've kept your room like it was 4 years ago." Tak said with happy tears stained on his face.

"We didn't dare to touch it actually.." Aguni said with a soft smile

"You two are sounding like she was dead." Kuina said with a little laugh with a big grin.

I laughed for a moment and held Kuina's hand.

"Well now i'm back, you all still owe me Kill Bill 2." I said with a big grin, while I looked to every one of them

"This time your dad needs to stay awake." mom said and we all laughed

"I agree." Tak said with a grin

"Today or tomorrow?" Tak asked

"Tonight with moms special popcorn." I said with a happy smile

"Definitely, that's the whole reason I agreed." Tak said with a big smile

"Well first I wanna go home and then I wanna go to the city." I said

"Shouldn't you rest?" Aguni said with a curious face

"I missed this city too much, so I don't really care." I said smiling

"Well Takeru and I still have to go the hat shop, so we can't really join you." Aguni said

"Then it's only me and Kuina, or do mom and dad want to go too?" I asked

"No thank you honey, we'll stay home. We are actually kinda exhausted of the whole waiting." mom said with a warm smile and dad agreed.

"Well then it's only us." I said while I looked to Kuina with a enthusiastic look on my face.

"Sounds fun, but I have to drop by my mom." Kuina said

"Sure, well let's go home first" I said and they all agreed

-

We arrived home and I immediately went to my room. I put on some comfortable summer clothes. It was so much warmer here in Tokyo than in Cambridge. Aguni and Tak already had to go the hat shop.