𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓲𝔁

|warning: nsfw scenes and sexual stuff|

ᴋᴜʀɪᴍᴀ'ꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ

Today was a saturday, it was finally Suguru's birthday. The suprise party would be in my house, my parents and Tak helped me. I was the one who's taking Suguru away from the party, until they give me a signal. Kuina was the one preparing the food table and the parents did the food. I don't really know what Aguni and Tak are gonna do, but they are gonna attend the party tho. I had a whole plan of activities of what i should do with Suguru, it's going to be fun.

I told Suguru i was coming to his house on 11pm. After i was done getting ready, i decided to put my favourite outfit. It was cute, it had a little skirt, a blouse and a black vest. Everyone arrived to settle the party. I told Kuina what i was planning to do with Suguru, she said it was a great idea. I said to everyone i was going to Suguru and they all began working.

I stepped out of the door and went to Suguru's house. I arrived at his house and knocked on the door, Suguru answered.

"Happy birthday, my beloved Suguru!" i said, i jumped on him and hugged him tightly as hard as i could.

"Thank you Kurima." he said smiling to me

"You know i have very many plans to do today, if you're wondering where your gift is. It's at my house, so after we're done we can go there immediately." i said to him with the biggest smile on my face.

"I can't wait." he said giving me a lovely smile, i could never forget.

"Should we go now?" he asked

"Yes for sure, we got lots of things to do." i said, i grabbed his arm and put it into mine. He looked cute today. I loved his outfit, it matched a bit with mines. The first thing to do on my list was to walk in the park, while eating his favourite snacks.

Walking trough the park felt nice, every time i looked in his eyes i felt the feeling again. The feeling that i felt when we kissed, i felt it every time when we looked to each other. At this moment i knew, that i still loved him. We went to a shop where you could buy plushies and design your own. And we went roller skating, that was my favourite part of the day. Suguru looked cute on the rink, he fell immediately when he came on it. I laughed many times of joy, i holded his hands and we just began roller skating. He understood it better and he tried on his own and he did it.

"Suguru you're doing great!" i said to him and he had the biggest smile ever.

"Really?!" he said and i nodded.

-

ɴɪʀᴀɢɪ'ꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ

Today felt like a perfect day, everything went great all because of Kurima. Maybe birthdays aren't bad after all? I knew that Kurima was the one who i needed, but i don't know if i was the same one to her. Even if i wasn't, i really didn't care because she's literally roller skating in front of me so beautifully. I just needed her presence and i could forgot about every problem i had. I wished this day could last forever, but it couldn't. After we were done we got out of the rink and putted our shoes on.

"Hey do you wanna go to your present?" she said, giving me a beautiful soft smile.

"Oh yeah sure." i said and gave one back.

While we walked to the bus i grabbed our hands and intertwined it. I saw she had a little blush on her face, it was a cute one. It felt like everything was going perfectly. I was literally holding the hand of the person i loved since i met them. When the bus arrived i insisted she should go first in the bus, like a true gentleman would do right? Well i suppose it was a good action, because she laughed a little.