𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓮𝓷

suguru's pov

a week before the graduation

I was laying in my bed thinking about the whole Kurima leaving the country for 4 whole years situation. I cried every time I was thinking about it, I want to put the thought away by not talking about it. Every time I thought about it at night, I just couldn't sleep because I kept crying to myself. I can't wait for her for so long, why can't she just stay here with me and go to the same university I go? I love Kurima so much, it's getting too unhealthy. I feel like our relationship is falling apart. 

I was thinking about a idea, to keep the thought away. No no it's bad, I can't. I can't cheat on her to put the thought away. What if I do it, without her knowing? I need distraction so bad, maybe I should give that girl from the library a call. The girl that tried to kiss me, i think that's a good distraction. This all feels messed up in my head, but Kurima won't know about it. I'll only do it for distraction, nothing else. I will always love Kurima and no one else.

-

the graduation

I noticed the library girl staring at me, i still didn't know her name but I didn't really care. The library girl kept looking at me, while she left the room. I told my parents i needed to go to the restroom and they nodded. I was thinking in my head to break it all off, but I couldn't because I actually enjoyed it. I kept looking for her, until someone grabbed my arm and immediately kissed me out of nowhere.

"Hey baby, I kept looking for you everywhere." she said while we kissed.

"You look hot" I said to her and she grinned hard.

"You know you should break up with that stupid whore of yours." she said with a serious look on her face while kissing. I kept quiet for some seconds, this girl was only for some months nothing more. What if I still use her, while Kurima's away?

"That whore is nothing but a whore." I said and she kissed me harder.

"I'm glad you finally see her true stupid colors." she said with the biggest grin ever. I heard footsteps coming our way, but who cares?

"You're such a good kisser." I said, we both fought for dominance while kissing.

"Thank you baby." she said while she gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"I'll see you probably later, okay?" I said

"Okay baby, i trust you." she said and i gave her a smile before i walked away back to the hall.

I felt a knot in my stomach when I saw Kurima coming up to me. She has such a innocent, sweet and loveable smile. I felt bad?

"You're finally back my love." she said while she putted both of her arms around her neck.

"I love you so much my love." I said, with a guilt feeling my chest. I liked the cheating, I liked hiding it. I love having both girls begging on their knees for me, one didn't feel enough. But I still felt bad, but who cares? Life is too short, you only live once. But still I felt bad, even though my point is still valid. Right?

"I love you too." she said while we pulled out of the kiss.

I noticed Takeru kept staring at me with a deadglare, did he saw me kissing another girl? Was he the one with the footsteps, while i kissed the library girl? 

-

2 weeks after the graduation

"Baby I'll be right back." i said to Kurima.

Out of nowhere the library girl called me, i didn't know why. I looked around to see if no one was there, so i could pick up. I finally picked up and she said