(You) are smiling but I can hear it in your words

Alyne's Pov:

After we landed in Korea, it was the next day in the afternoon and we were a little hungry, so while we were riding to Grace her house, we also took some food. 

When we arrive at Grace her apartment, i went to the guest room and putted my suitcase in the room and went back to the living room where Grace was. Her apartment is  big, so the space is not a problem. As i sit down in the living room, her cat greeted me and i petted her cat while talking with Grace about the plans for the concert. Luckily Korean was not a problem for me, cause me and my parents came here every vacation since i was young and my dad lives year now for a few years, so i need to know Korean, cause he has also a girlfriend, Cha Min-jun, for a year now. She is lovely and i can really talk with her, but she is Korean and since my dad talks Korean now, i need to know it to communicate with him. When i don't know the word or sentence he helps me, but he still wants to talk mostly Korean with me even though we talk sometimes English.

I took out my phone as i went to the guest room, even though it is actually my room, cause i only sleep in here when i come here and she has another guest room she lets the others use. As i walk to my room, i dialed my dads number and called him. 

(A/N: Korean talk, but i'm gonna put it in English)

''Hello?'' My dad says. 

''Hello dad! How are you?'' i say back.

''I'm good, how are you? How is it there in Australia?'' My dad asks me.

''I'm good, dad, but i'm not in Australia right now. It rained when i left Australia. I'm in Korea right now with Grace. It was unexpected, so i couldn't inform you on forehand. But i'm here and is it okay if i come over right now?'' I asked my dad. 

''Alright! Take the bus, you can go back with the car you left here.'' My dad says.

''oh yeah! I almost forgot i still have a car here. Thanks dad for keeping it safe for me! See you soon!'' i said and i hang up. I took the presents i had for my dad and Cha Min-jun and i told Grace i was going to my dads and that i will be home at 11 Pm. She nodded at waved me bye and i walked to the bus station. While walking i bumped into someone who was in a rush.

''I'm sorry!'' I said as i stood up after i fell and i looked at the guy, He was around 22 years and i wore black clothes and a mask with a hat. 

''Sorry!'' He said and he bowed and then walked further. That was kinda weird, but i wasn't really concerned by it and i took my bag from the ground and walked further to almost missing the bus, but luckily i was on time. As i sat in the bus, i putted my headphones on and listened to music while waiting to get to the stop i needed to get off. As the bus arrived at the stop, i got off and took my mask off that is putted on in the bus and i walked towards the house of my dad. As i got there in front of the big mansion, i was greeted by one of the maids. As i walked further in the house and got to the living room i saw my dad and Cha Min-jun sitting while watching tv. Min-jun was the first to notice me as i walked into the room, i putted a smile one and bowed a little to her and also to my dad.

''Hello! I'm here dad.'' i said to my dad and Min-jun, they greeted me back. As i sat down next to my dad i got a cup of tea and thanked the maid who was happy to see me. 

''So, tell me. What is the reason you came to Korea unexpected.'' My dad said as i took a sip of the tea. 

''Well, you know Grace, she won tickets for Stray kids and she asked me without a really warning that the concert was tomorrow, so the same evening we said bye to mom and came here today. But i also did come, cause i missed you two too.'' I said while smiling.