In reality, your eyes are dry, ayy

Seungmin's pov:

When we got home, we waited in patient for the others to come back, it took a while, but after that the door opened, we stood up. Alyne ran instant up the stairs, Felix wanted to follow her, But Grace stops him.

''Don't, she wants time alone, She feels bad and embarressed, let her be for a while.'' Grace tells us, we nod, Felix looks sad, but also nods. 

It was 8 PM. So to kill some time we watched a movie, After the movie was done, it was 9:45 PM. We were all tired, so we went to get ready for bed, but first Felix wanted to check on Alyne,  so we waited for him to hear about her while he went upstairs.

Felix's Pov:

''I wanna check on Lyn, wait here!'' I say and i run up the stairs. As i came to her room, I knocked on the door, no answer, so i tried to open and it opened. 

''Lynnie?'' I say, but no reaction. I hear sniffles coming from her as she as been crying. I walk to her and sit on her bed next to her and i touched her a bit, but she wouldn't move. So i turned her towards me. As i look at her, i see her eyes, Red and puffy, but no tears as i see her cry.

''Are you're eyes dry?'' I ask her softly, which causes her to look down. "awhh, come here.'' I say to her and i hug her and she hugs me back. ''It's okay!'' i say to her softly. She has her head on my shoulder while she tries to cry, but it doesn't work. After a few minutes, she stops. I look at her, she looks back at me.

''It's okay, You tried to help Grace and you did, you saved her. I am proud of you for protecting someone you care deeply about and love.  I hope that i can ever protect you too from something. It's okay, Lynnie, We are not mad at you or something. Don't feel bad please, we were just worried that you would get punished for helping, but luckily you didn't and we are all very relieved about it. We still like you for who you are, so don't be hard on yourself please.'' I tell her, while patting her back. She broke the hug and she looked at me.

''How are you this good with words?'' She says, i chuckle at her comment and i shrug my shoulders.

''Go to sleep, we're gonna sleep too.'' I say to her with a smile.

''I wanna go to mom, she would eventually know about it, it's better to tell her now.'' She says which got me suprised.

''I will come with you.'' I say and she nods. We walk downstairs together, where the others are still waiting.

''We're going to our mom, telling her about it. Grace, please keep the boys in sight, so they won't break anything.'' Alyne says which caused us to laugh a bit.

''YA!'' Changbin says while laughing. They all nod and Chan is about to leave to to go back to his family. We hug Chan bye after we said bye to the others.

''See you tomorrow!'' Chan says and he waves to us, we wave back as he drives away. We got in Alyne's car and we started driving to the hospital.

As we got by the hospital we greeted Emia  and we went upstairs. After waiting for a little, we got out and walked to the room

''Alyne, Felix?'' we hear Thomas saying and after a few seconds we see the little boy coming to us.

''Hii Thommie, have you been a good boy?'' Alyne asks our little brother and he nods with a smile before running back inside.

''Hii!'' We say as we came more in the room.

''Hii, what are you two doing here so late?'' Our mom asked us.

''We just wanted to see you guys and we have something to tell you mom...'' I answer. Which caused Mom to look concerned.

''uhm...i got in trouble....'' Alyne mumbles.