Silent cry

Alyne's pov: 

There was a knock on my door.

''I don't want anything.'' I said and i closed my eyes again.

''I wasn't gonna ask that.'' I heard someone say, but it was not one of my members. 

''Who is there?'' I asked. 

''Who do you think?'' He asked.

''Felix?'' I asked.

''Do i sound like Felix?'' He asked annoyed.

''Not really.'' I said and i stood up to see who it is. It was Hyeon. I tried closing the door fast again, but it was too late. 

''What are you doing here? Where are my members?'' I asked mad.

''Oh, i said last time i would get you and your members i have no idea. The door was unlocked.'' He said.

''Just leave me alone please.'' I said, but he shook his head. 

''You're coming with me.'' Hyeon said and i shook my head. He nodded his head. He held my wrist, but i got out of his grisp. 

''Don't touch me.'' I said.

''I will if i want to.'' Hyeon said.

''No you won't. Go touch your own body. NOT MINE.'' I said mad. 

''Feisty.'' Hyeon said and he smirked.

''Get out!'' I said mad. He shook his head. I gave him a death glare.

''Oohh, Gonna play it like this?'' He said. He tried to hold me again, but i resisted again. 

''I was gonna play it nice, but i guess that won't work.'' He said and he tried to get me in a headlock, but i already know that trick of his after some time and i pushed him onto the ground. After i did that i ran out of the room and locked the door with an key on the outside, before he could open the door it was just locked. I took a few steps away from the room and sat on the ground. I felt dizzy, just then i heard a door opening.

''Alyne! We got so-..'' Ha-yoon started, but then stopped talking.

''What's wrong?'' Grace asked.

''I feel dizzy.'' I said.

''Come here, come.'' Youna said and took me off the ground and helped me to the couch.

''Here, eat this and drink this.'' Eun-Kyung gave me.

''Thank you.'' I said. 

''What happened?'' Grace asked me.

''What do you mean?'' I asked.

''You just got out of the room? Why not earlier?'' Grace asked. I gave her a glare, but still answered.

''I was forced out.'' I replied.

''What do you mean?'' Youna asked. 

''Hyeon is locked in the room. Who made this? It is good!'' I said.

''I di-'' Eun-Kyung wanted to reply, but got cut off.

''What do you mean he is locked in the room? He came in here?!'' Grace asked and i nodded. I noticed Grace was getting worked up and then she started to take steps to our room.

''I'll call the police.'' Youna said.

''Grace! Come back here.'' I said and i stood up after i took a sip from the drink Eun-Kyung gave me. But Grace didn't reply nor turned around.