When it rains in your heart

Time skip of a month...

Alyne's pov:

''WHAt?!'' I said. ''YOU'RE LEAVING??'' I asked.

''I said it is not leaving...'' Felix said.

''Then what is it?'' I asked. 

''The group is touring for a while somewhere.'' Felix explained.

''THE GROUP?!!? So you all are going somewhere else for the time being? Han is away too?'' I asked.

''Yes.'' Felix said.

''He didn't even tell me.'' I said sad.

''I came to tell.'' Felix said offended.

''I didn't mean to offend you dear brother. I like that you came, but he didn't let hear anything.'' I said.

''Cause i came.'' He said.

''Hmm. But, where are you going for the time being then?'' I asked.

''We're going to the United States for a while.'' Felix said.

''Nawhh.'' I said sad looking down.

''Hey, hey, it won't be for very long. Just for a few weeks.'' He said. 

''I know, but still..'' I said and Felix hugged me tight.

''It's gonna be okaayyy, We're gonna keep contact as much as we can okay?'' Felix said, i nodded.

''Has Lee know told Grace?'' I asked. Felix looked hesitating. ''What is it Lix?''

''He was hoping you could tell her?'' Felix said.

''Seriously?'' I asked. He nodded.

''And Youna too?'' Felix asked.

''Chan too?!'' I asked screaming.

''Keep it low.'' Felix said and he covered my mouth with his hand. I sighed.

''I Will tell them.'' I said when he removed his hand. 

''Thank you Lynn.'' Felix said and i nodded and he hugged me, i hugged him back. 

''I gotta go now! Love you, see you soon!'' Felix said and he walked away.

''Bye bye, love you too!'' I said back and sat down at the table. 

''What What? What happendd?'' I heard Youna ask with panic in her voice as she and the other came into the room.

''Nothing... Actually. Felix was here just now, to tell me they are going away for a while to United States for concerts and stuff, touring. He came here to tell me that and tell Grace and you to tell you guys it too, cause the others are a little scared to come here theirselves and tell. Those little...'' I said a bit mad and Grace covered my mouth before i would curse.

''Okay, calm down. We understand that they need to go. But they can't come here themselves?'' Ha-Yoon asked. I shaked my head.

''I would like to see them before they leave.'' Youna said.

''That would be nice.'' Eun-Kyung said.

''Little scaredy cats.'' I said.

''Yeah.'' Grace said a bit disappointed. 

''Let's go to them ourselves.'' Youna said, we all nodded. I called Felix.

''Hey'' I heard.

''Lix, i know you don't say my name to scare them and good! Where are you guys now?'' I asked him.

''At the dorm still.'' He whispered.

''Thank you Lixie. See you soon! If they wanna go until we are there, try to stall.'' I said and i hung up.

''Let's go.'' I said.

''At their dorm?'' Grace asked.

''Yes.'' I said with a smirk.

We all fast went out of the dorm and walked fast to their dorm. As we came at their dorm, Youna knocked on the door.

''GUYS!'' I heard Chan scream through the dorm. ''Our manager is probably here.'' 

When Chan opened the door, the most boys were coming and Felix stood next to Chan. Chan had a scared face on and the others started too except for Felix he had a smile on his face.

''Heyy Sis! Girls.'' Felix said and he opened the door for us.

''Thanks Lix.'' I said with a smile that was a little smirk.

Then we were standing there in the boys their dorm. Girls on one side and boys on the other side. 

''Soo...'' Chan started.

''Why?'' Youna asked.

''Why what?'' Chan asked.

''Why couldn't you guys come with all to our dorm?'' I asked.

''Uhmm...'' They started off.

''They were scared.'' Felix said and the others looked at Felix. ''What? They already know why'' Felix said.

''Why were you scared?'' Grace asked.

''We were scared, cause of the reaction.'' Han said.

''Lyn, her reaction was kinda scary, but that was cause you guys didn't show up. I did.'' Felix said and the boys looked at him again.

''Can i come to your side?'' Felix asked. I opened my arms for Felix and he came to me with a quick hug and then stood behind me.

''Look, we don't want us all to be mad at each other okay?'' Changbin said.

''We are not mad. And we won't be.'' Ha-Yoon said.

''Seriously?'' Seungmin asked. We shook our heads. 

''We understand that you have to go for tour.'' Youna said. They all smiled and they came walking to our side.

''Sorry, baby.'' Han said and he hugged me, i hugged him back.

''I'm gonna miss you.'' I said.

''You too.'' he said, i heard the others talking too or saying bye. I gave Han a kiss.

After a while of talking and saying bye, we had to go and they had to go too.

''I will text you when we go and land!'' I heard Chan say.

''You better do that too, okay?'' I asked Han. He nodded happy.

''Okayy, Bye bye.'' I said and gave him one last kiss and we went to our dorm. I feel sad they have to go to the US, but it is for touring. So i understand, but it is still a bit sad.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hii there! Sorry for a bit long! <3 Hope you liked  the chapter! <3

Stay safe and stay healthy! <3

Don't forget to Hydrate <3

Words: 878

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------