So that you don't get tired in a lost corner of your heart

Alyne's pov:

''Another?'' Seungmin asked.

''Yeah. I suffer from nightmares sometimes.'' I say. And then Seungmin came to me and hugged me. It was unexpected. After Seungmin the others came too.

''It's okayy. I'm not dying.'' I said after they all hugged me.

''It is not nothing.'' Jeongin said.

''Some of us know a bit of suffering from nightmares too.'' Chan said. I nodded in understanding.

''Felix?'' I asked.

''Yeah?'' He asked.

''Are we okay?'' I asked.

''Yeah, we always were.'' He said.

''You're not mad?'' I asked.

''I just needed to think.'' Felix said. I looked at Chan, he smiled at me.

''Do you accept me and Han?'' I asked him.

''Of course. Han was being obvious with him liking you and i like that it is someone i know well and trust my sister with.'' He said smiling. I stood up and i hugged Felix.

''Thank you.'' I said and i let go.

''Okay, we need to go back!'' Chan said.

''Wait!'' Lee know said.

''Yes?'' Chan asked. I looked at Grace and i smirked at her, she shook her head.

''Now we're on the topic. I would like to ask something too.'' He said.

''You too?'' Chan asked.

''They kissed last year.'' I spilled on them.

''Lyn!!'' Lee know said.

''I need to feed some mouths again with tissues.'' He said and he took the box with tissues and tried to stuff them in my mouth.

''Yah!!'' Han said. ''I still need her lips!'' I looked at him with big eyes.

''Don't worry, they won't be blocked.'' Lee know said and then stuffed my mouth with tissues. 

''People please! It is 6 am in the morning!'' Chan said a bit loud. We all stood still in our positions looking at Chan.

''Lee know, stop stuffing her mouth and tell me what you want to ask.'' Chan said. Lee know stopped and then went in front of Chan. I puked the tissues out of my mouth in the trash can.

''Chan hyung. Do you accept me and Grace?'' He asked.

''What? Grace?'' He asked confused about the unexpected. They both nodded.

''Sure. Are there some others who would like to confess?'' Chan asked. Everyone kept quiet.

''Okay, We go now! We have still stuff to do. Go!'' Chan said and got them one by one out of the room.

''Sorry for this so early in the morning.'' Chan said apologizing and then went out of the room.  Then there was me and Grace left a bit flabbergasted about what just happend.

Then we were startled by a phone ringing. It was Youna.

''What is happening so early in the morning?'' She asked.

''Sorry. I had nightmare and stuff happend.'' I said.

''Oh, are you okay?'' She asked concerning.

''Yeah yeah. Sorry about that, my brother came and by that the rest of the group came. Again sorry.'' I said.

''Did Chan come too?'' She asked.

''Chan? Yes, why?'' I asked.

''Ahh, okayy. I heard him kinda.'' Youna said.

''Yeah. My mouth was being stuffed by tissues and there was a lot of disorder in the room.'' I explained.

''How much of a disorder can there be in one room?'' Youna asked.

''Yeahh, with Stray Kids, a lot actually.'' I said a bit laughing. I heard some laugh on the other side.

''Wait. You talked with Chan last time right?'' I asked.

''Hm, yeah, what about it?'' she asked.

''How is it?'' I asked and you could hear me smirking.

''Go back to sleep, Alyne.'' She said and she hung up. I think she was taken by suprise.

''She told me to go back to sleep.'' I said to Grace.

''Of course. You ask about them... Can you sleep again you think?'' She asked.

''Can you stay with me? In case.'' I asked her, she nodded. And she went to the other side of the double bed and layed down. I rolled towards her and hugged her back and then tried to sleep again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

You can do this too as best friends! Nothing wrong with caring and hugging! <3 hihi. Okay.

That was it for a short chapter now! <3 I'm gonna do a little time skip of a few months! <3

Hope you liked the chapter! <3

Words: 659

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------