There are many times when you can't even do so

A Few weeks later...

Alyne's pov:

We were on tour. So were the boys. It went better with eating, i can just eat well again. We are in America, try guess three times who is too? Stray Kids.

''Alyneeee!!!'' Grace said from outside the hotel room.

''Yeah what?'' I asked as i opened the door for her.

''Come on. Get ready!'' She said.

''But we don't have a concert today?'' I asked her.

''We don't. But they have.'' Grace said and she showed my tickets. I smiled at Grace and went to get ready. After a while we were waiting in front of the venue.

After a while of waiting, we went inside and went to our seats. After a little while of waiting, the concert started. It was fun, we weren't as close as previous time, but we had fine and little bit close seats. We sat on the first row of seats at the right side.

After a while it was time for the ments. After a while, i made contact with Felix. He waved a few times, He talked to Han and then Han started to look our way. Then he saw us sitting and he waved. 

It was just Felix his song, and now it was time for Han his song.

''I don't know if it was me, but he looked to me sometimes while singing in the first verse.'' I thought.

After a while the concert was done. We went back to our hotel.

''You loved the concert right?'' Grace asked me. 

''I did, but so did you!'' I said. She nodded.

''Let's order some food.''  Grace said.

''Alright. You order some?'' I asked her, she nodded.

After we got our food and we ate. There was knock on the door. It was Felix.

''Lixiiee!! You were amazing out there!'' I said as i hugged him. 

''Thanks, thank you for letting me know your hotel and the room. In advance sorry if one of them comes around. I don't know if they looked into my phone. They had my phone today so i'm not sure.'' Felix said.

''Ahh, it's fine. Did you eat?'' I asked him.

''Ya! We are supposed to ask you that, but yes i did. Did you?'' Felix asked.

''Yeah we just did.'' I replied.

''Good, good.'' Felix said. ''Tomorrow i will come to your concert! You'll better do good, like you always do!'' He said happy. I nodded at him with a smile.

''You wanna come inside?'' I asked him.

''Nahh, i need to go soon, but i'll see you tomorrow.'' He said and he gave us both a hug and then he went his own way.

After a while we went to the gym of the hotel. We just ran on the Threadmill and Grace went to try something else too, but it didn't work out, which made me laugh a bit too loud. After we were done we went both to our own hotelroom and went for a shower.

The next day...

I got woken up by the sound of knocking on my door. It was Grace who was waiting for me to go to the venue for the concert.

''Wait a second.'' I said and fast putted something on and then we went to the venue. We did a mic check and we practised for a little bit. 

After we were done with check and the little practise, we went to the waiting room where the food were and a couch to sit on. We ate some and then we waited till it was time for the concert. When it was almost time, we did some stretching and warming up our voices.  

Then it was time for our concert. It went pretty well,  Then it was time for our ment. One for one we did a song. I did this one:

After the concert was done we went back to the room and we got some compliments and then we went to change our clothes and after that we went to our hotel.

I got a call from Felix.

''Hello?'' I asked.

''Lynnie, where are you?'' Felix asked me, i heard some noice in the background.

''In my hotel room, Grace is here too.'' I replied.

''Okay see you soon! There will be eight people coming!'' He said before he hung up.

''Oh no.'' I said.

''What's wrong?'' Grace asked me as she looked up from her phone.

''Eight people are coming.'' I said. Grace was confused for a second and then she realised. 

''Oh no. Hope they won't be too loud. It is starting to get late and there are other people here in the hotel.'' Grace said.

''Tell that them.'' I said. Grace nodded.

Not much later there was a knock on the door. I opened the door to see a person for flower delivery.

''For Miss Alyne.'' He said.

''That's me.'' I said.

''There you go. Have a nice evening.'' he said and then he was gone.

''Who was it?'' Grace asked.

''Flower delivery.'' I said shrugging.

''From who is it?'' Grace asked.

''I don't know. Let's see.'' I replied and started to look for a card.

''Your performance was amazing darling <3 Hope to see you soon again when we reunite together<3  - Always yours Hy<3'' 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hiii <3 I hope you liked this chapter! <3

Stay safe and stay healthy! <3 Don't forget to hydrate <3

Words: 859

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------