Don't hang in there, I'll open my umbrella

Alyne's pov:

After we planned and all, we were sitting in the plane to the US.

After we were off the plane and in our hotel. I started to call Felix.

''Heey Lix.'' I said as he picked up.

''Heey. How are you?'' Felix asked me.

''I'm good. Do a guess?'' I said.

''Uhh, i don't know.'' Felix said.

''I'm here in the US.'' I said.

''Oh my god.'' I heard Felix said.

''What's up?'' I heard Han say.

''Oh nothing. Just hearing something from a friend from Australia.'' Felix said.

''Ahh okay.'' Han said.

''Don't say anything to the others. We are coming to the concert tomorrow.'' I said.

''That's fun! Hope you have fun there.'' Felix said.

''Hey Lix, can we talk about Em-...'' I heard Han say and then the line got cut off.

''Em?'' I asked, then all kinds of thoughts come flooding through my head.

I started to unpack, but i can't get it out of my head, so i went to Eun-Kyung.

''Heyy Eunie.'' I said after walking in the room to find Grace also there.

''Heyy Lynnie. What's up?'' Eun-Kyung said.

''I was just talking on the phone with Felix and Han was in the room and before Lix hung up Han asked Felix if they could talk about Em... And then Felix hung up.'' I explained.

''Em?'' They both asked confused, i nodded. And then they look to each other with big eyes.

''You don't think about stuff like he is cheating on you right?'' Grace asked. 

''Mhhhh, Maybe?'' I said.

''Darling, darling. He is crazy about you, we all know here.'' Grace said. 

''But still?'' I asked.

''I don't think so like Han is that kind of a type.'' Eun-Kyung said. ''He even asked Chan for permission of dating you. So i don't think so.''

''Yeah, but sti- Wait, how do you know about that?'' I asked and i looked to Grace who was looking away.

''Grace?'' I asked.

''I told them maybe. But it was cute not to tell.'' Grace said.

''I will pay you back on this.'' I said.

''Looking forward to it Dear.'' She said. I stuck out my tongue out to her.

''But still, i'm not sure.'' I said.

''Okay, you're gonna listen to some music while packing out, so go!'' Grace said and she did my headphones that was around my neck on my head. I pouted and then walked out.

When i finished packing out, i did some stuff on my phone and ordered some food and let it come to my room. There was a knock on the door.

''Someone ordered this food here?'' The boy asked.

''Ah yes, my food. Thank you.'' I said and payed and took my food inside.

When i was eating my food, my phone went off. It was a message of Youna to remember that i have to get to bed early, due to my late nights of crying or not sleeping.

I went to sleep soon after Youna sent me the message. This time I didn't had a nightmare luckily.

Next morning...

I woke up and I heard my phone ringing and knocking on the door. My head was pounding and I had it cold, but also warm.

"Yeah??" I said when I picked up my phone.

"Open that damn door already!" I heard Grace say. I hung up and went out of bed and opened the door.

"What do you want?" I said.

"You getting ready. Did you just woke up?" Grace asked. I nodded.

"Are you okay? It is already 2 PM." Youna asked.

"I'm just fine. Can I sleep again?" I asked when I layed in bed again and pulled my blanket on me again.

"You sure you're okay? It is hot outside." Grace said.

"Yes I am." I said. Youna walked up to me.

"Are you sure?" She asked me.

"Yes I am." I said. "Just sleepy."

"What time did you sleep? I told you to go early." Youna said.

"Right after your message." I said sleepy.

"Okay you're getting out now. Grace give her a outfit to wear." Youna said while she took the blanket off me and Grace went through the closet and my suitcase.

"Here, wear this and be out in 10 minutes. We're gonna go out and get you some food." Grace said.

I did what they said with not much fun and after 15 minutes I was outside my hotel room.

"Let's go!" Youna said and we went outside

"Where are the other?" I asked.

"They already ate since it is 2 PM." Grace said and I nodded.

---------—----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hiii, I hope you liked the chapter! <3 I am really hyped for tomorrow!! <3 It is Stay Week and tomorrow is the last day since tomorrow it is Stay's birthday!! Our birthdayy! <33 So i'm really hyped for what the boys have for us as song <333

Stay safe and Healthy! And hydrate enough <3

Words: 776

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------