Just lean on me, 'cause I won't let you go

TW: ~!Swearing!~

One year later...

A/N's pov:

A few things has happend. S-light brought out more songs. Stray Kids did too. So they haven't talked in a while, cause they have been busy.

Alyne's pov:

I ran towards the company. I overslept and Grace was already out.

''Shit, shit, shit!'' I said as i ran and looked on my watch. I ran inside and went to the elevator.

''Come on, Come on, Come on.'' I said spamming the button of the elevator. When it opened i stepped inside of the elevator. I waited till the doors opened again, As the doors opened, i ran out not noticing i bumped into someone.

''Oh my gosh, i am so sorry!'' I said helping the other person to stand up.

''Alyne?'' I heard him say. I looked at him clearly.

''Chan?'' I said.

''Heeyy, how are you? Not long spoken.'' He said.

''Yeahh i know right, but right now i am little late. I really need to go! I'll call you later! Bye!'' I said fast and ran to the practise room. I heard a faded bye from Chan. 

''I'm sorry I'm late! I overslept a little.'' I said as i came into the room and i bowed down.

''Alyne!'' I heard Grace, i looked up. She signed to come to her.

''It's okay. It is a little postponed. You're in time.'' Grace said.

''Postponed? Why?'' I asked.

''You know Lisa, our manager, had a baby?'' She asked me. I nodded. ''The baby is sick. So they're now discussing what to do.'' I nodded.

''So what now?'' I asked.

''Well, we were getting instructions for the upcoming concert. But now we don't know who is gonna give the instruction, so we have to wait.'' Eunie said as she heard our conversation. I nodded.

''Okaayy, Hey girls.'' Said the assistent Manager.

''I will give you the instruction of the upcoming concert. Is everyone here?'' he asked and we all nodded. Then he started giving instructions for the concert, which kind of felt like forever, cause he went over the details again after he told them. I understand, he wants to be sure we understand.

''Okay, Have a good practise girls!'' He said and with that he left the room.

''Okaayy. Let's start!'' Ha-yoon said.

''Yess.'' We all said and we started the practise.

After the practise was done, some girls went to get while i waited with Eunie and Youna at the company. Youna and Eunie helped me back on my feet, cause i was pretty tired as the others, I did almost faint.

''Wait, i have to make a call. One second.'' I said and i went outside of the room. I picked up up my phone and started to call Chan.

''Heey.'' I heard on the other side of the phone.

''Heeyyy, How are you?'' I asked.

''Yeah, i'm good. How about you, we haven't talked for a while.'' Chan said.

''Yes, Yes, you're right. It has been a bit busy you know.'' I said.

''Yeah i know how that goes. Don't worry, no need to explain. We understand.'' Chan said which made me smile.