In this empty space, with nobody inside of it

Alyne's Pov:

I still couldn't go, cause he has my phone, but i wouldn't just walk away from them so, i waited for Felix. As i waited, i noticed an staff running out of the room and getting suitcases. I was damn confused, but i still waited for Felix. After waiting for a while Felix came out of the room and took my hand and we walked back towards the room.

''I'm confused!'' i said the first thing back in the room, with only the members of Stray Kids and Grace. 

''We're coming with you to Australia!'' Felix says, my mouth fall open by suprise.

''Really? whyyy?'' i ask them.

''Well, we would love to see our family again and you might need support, so that's why Grace will be coming too.'' He explained and i nodded my head smiling brightly. 

''let's go pack! The flight is in a few hours!'' Chan says and we all go out to pack and we agreed to be at the airport at 7 PM, since it was 6 PM and our flight was at 7:30 PM. 

~Time skip ~

As Grace and i got to the airport, we met the boys and got our tickets and checked in. After a little while waiting, we could board fast on the plane. As we were checking in on the plane i felt a staring at me. I looked around me and again i saw a dark figure standing at the back of the long line. I look forwards with shock in my eyes. Grace standing next to me noticing my shock, she squeezed my hand and i looked up at her.

''What's wrong?'' She whispers. I stay silent, she let it slide, since it was our turn. 

As we board on the plane, i sat next to Grace on the plane who sat at the window and i sat on the side by the path. Han and Lee know sat next to each other at the other side of the path, in front of them is Chan with Jeongin. In front of eme and Grace is Seungmin and Changbin and behind us is Felix with Hyunjin. As i noticed the dark figure in the airport, i notice him again on the plane luckily at the other side of the plane, but still creepy. I tense up again, zoning out and staring at the chair in front of me.

I hear fainted voices and then i feel someone shaking me and i look up and i feel someone shaking me from behind, i look behind me, It's Felix.

''Are you okay? You're zoning out.'' He asks me and i nod. ''You're sure? Zoning out means mostly that something is stressing you out.'' 

''I'm sure, if there is something i will let know.'' I say to him with a smile and then turn back. 'Wow, He is good at reading someone'

I look in front of me and then i hear through the speakers that we're gonna fly, so i put my earphones in. 

After a while we're flying in the sky and i'm listening to music as i close my eyes, but i feel uneasy as i still feel the eyes of the dark figure looking at me. 

I look around to see if i can find the dark figure and i look behind and at the front. There he is, in the front somewhere, luckily we're in the back, but i still feel uneasy. My looking around didn't go unnoticed, cause when i look next to me i see Han looking at me with a questioning face.

''Everything okay? Looking for something?'' He asks me. I fast smile to him.

''Searching for the toilet.'' I say with a little smile. 

''It's at the end there.'' He says and points at the back of the plane, i smile at him and stand up and walk toward the toilet and i close and lock the door. As i look in the mirror, i find myself breathing a little faster and tears starting to fall down my face. I fall to the ground, trying to stay calm and get a grip of myself.