Don't be the only one hurting

Alyne's pov:

The next morning i didn't know what i was more nervous for. The revealing of our relationship. Or that we had to do some modern ballet again for our dance teacher.

I think a bit more for the relationship revealing, but my mind was more with the modern ballet.

We were practicing the modern ballet a few times more to get the timing and the moves good. It has been some hours after we ate breakfast fast and went here to started training. 

It was now noon and time for lunch. We had two hours before we had to do the modern ballet.

We fast got our lunch and ate it calmly and drunk some water and then after 30 minutes of resting, we took the last hour to practice the dance two more times to correct it before showing.

I had two times the timing wrong due to nervousness.

We took a quick rest and i went to the corner of the room standing in front the mirror.

''Come on, Alyne. You have done this a lot more times, you can do this. Don't make those mistakes again.'' I said to myself.

''You won't make them again.'' I heard Eun-kyung say who was standing besides me.

''How do you know?'' I asked her.

''Cause i know you. I know you can do it. And i know you're amazing at dancing, it is just you're more nervous due to the revealing later.'' She said and she took my shoulders to make me stand in front of her.

''You can do this!'' She said to me and i nodded with a little silly smile to her and nodded.

''Let's go again!'' Youna said. This last time before showing it to our dance teacher. 

This time i did everything well, the timing was good too and the moves too. I needed the motivation of Eunie. After we were done i went to Eun-kyung and i hugged her tight.

''Thank you Eunie!'' I said as i hugged her.

''No problem, cutie.'' She said and she hugged me back and patted my head calm.

After some time, our dance teacher Da-hee came into the dance studio. 

''Heyy girls, how is it going? It's been a little while.'' Da-hee greeted us. We bowed to her.

''Yes, it's been a while. It is going well. How are you?'' Youna said.

''I'm good, thanks.'' She said and smiled at her.

''Well, today i wanted to come and see how it is going with dancing, but it will be the modern ballet, since that won't be done much in k-pop and that is kinda understandable, but i wanna see how you guys are doing with ballet, so modern ballet is the best option i think. So let me see.'' Da-hee said as she took a chair and sat down.

''We'll do our best.'' We said and bowed and then Youna and Ha-yoon went into places as Grace turned on the music.

(The first two are Youna and Ha-yoon. In white is Youna and the dark shirt is Ha-yoon. Later there are three. The white shirt with socks is Eun-Kyung. The one with Beige shirt and Black socks is Alyne and the other with White shirt and no socks is Grace.)

''Well done! Well done.'' Da-hee began as she clapped.

''Alyne?'' She said.

''Yes?'' i asked.

''I noticed that you made a few tiny mistakes in the choreo, but you kept it up after the mistakes. It's okay, I'm proud you still kept it up, but i want you to make in a hour a choreo. On this song. Just you and only for you to perform.'' Da-hee said and i nodded and she showed me the song 'Hold me while you wait'.

So i did what she said. The girls went back to the dorm and i was making a choreo, i was making it in half an hour and practicing it for half an hour and after that Da-hee came back to watch my new made choreo.

(This is the choreo.)

''Good job, Alyne!'' Da-hee said as she clapped for me. I bowed to her.

''Alyne, come take a seat with me.'' She said as the patted the chair next to her and i sat down on the chair.

''I'm proud of you that you have made this choreo in such a short time and practiced it over and over again. I let you make this, not to actual punish you for the mistakes. Those were really small mistakes anyone could make.'' Da-hee started and i looked at her confused.

''I let you make this, to get your mind off all the thoughts in your head. Before and while dancing i noticed your nervousness and it was not only for the dancing, cause i know you're never that nervous with dancing. Something else was on your mind too and before the girls went back Grace told me that her and your relationship with two boys of Stray Kids would be revealed today.'' She explained and i nodded at her.

''Do not freak out okay?'' She asked me and i nodded.

''Meanwhile you were practicing the dance over and over. It has been revealed. And i noticed that your mind just now was only in the dancing and not in the revealing. That is why i let you do it.'' She explained and i looked at her with big eyes and then went searching for my phone. But Da-hee stopped me.

''Don't worry. I looked to some of the reactions and only saw most positive. And i know what you think. There will probably be negative too and stuff. But let me remind you, It is your relationship and only yours and Hans feelings matters. Not others, but yours only.'' Da-hee said as she holds me and looks straight in my eyes to let her words come into my head and let them stay there. I nodded.

''Now go. Go to your dorm. I heard from Youna that some people will be there.'' She said and gave me a smile, i smiled back and took my stuff and made a bow to Da-hee before i went to the dorm. 

When i got by the dorm i opened the door to find everyone sitting in on the couch, The girls and Stray Kids.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hii, i hope you liked the chapter. I'm sad to say, but the next chapter, will be the last chapter<3

Stay safe and healthy!<3 Don't forget to eat and hydrate<3333

Words: 1053

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------