I take one step closer, ooh

Alyne's Pov:

It was pretty Early in the morning when we got asked to gather for a introduction and the instruction of the training.

After the introduction we started with the training.

Time skip to a month....

-------------------
A/N

Sorry for the month skip, but I didn't really wanted to write about training and how they go to sleep and stuff without talking to the boys.

------------------------

The first month of our training was done and we got more time free than first. After training me and Grace went to our dorm.

"Pfffff, I'm tired! And I miss the boys..." I say kind of sad.

"Yeah, me too. Who do you miss the most? I miss Changbin the most!" Grace said.

"Why you miss Changbin the most? Well, I miss Felix very much, but I also miss Han, but I miss them all very much!" I say.

"Well, I could easily talk with Changbin. We had stuff in common where we could talk about." Grace said.

"Aahhh, I want to talk to them!" I say. Grace laughs a bit at me and then pulls out her phone. "What you're doing?" I asked her. But she didn't reply, she instead called someone.

"Helloo? Are you free?" She asked someone. "Okay, could you come over? Ah, room 287. Okay, see you soon!"

"Who did you call?" I asked her, but she didn't reply. "Graceeee!! Tell me!" Still no reaction. But before I could say anything there was a knock on the door. I looked at her and she went to open the door.

"I get no reaction, but the door does??" I ask her and she opened the door.

"Heeyy, Come in!" I heard her say, I sat down on my bed facing the wall. "Lyn, look who's here." She said to me, but now I didn't reply and still faced the wall. I felt hands on my shoulders.

"Won't I get a greeting?" A deep voice said, I looked behind me and i saw Felix. I was happy and I hugged him tight. I saw behind his shoulder that the others were in our dorm too. I broke the hug with Felix.

"Why didn't you reply to me!" I said to Grace.

"Didn't want to ruin the suprise?" She answered.

"At least you could say something." I said pouting sitting on my bed.

"Cute." I heard coming from the group boys standing at the other side of the room. 

"Who? Who said that!" I said as I look to the boys. No one replied. "Hmpf." The boys laughed a bit at my reaction.

''We missed you too, Alyne.'' The boys said.

''Ofcourse i missed you guys! How could i not?'' I say to them and they chuckled. 

After a while of chatting and catching up again after a month, I got a phone call. We all go quiet.

''Hello?'' i say as i picked up the phone without looking at the callers ID.

''Hello Alyne, are you with Grace?'' I Heard JYP his voice.

''Ah yes, Grace is with me here.'' i reply and i put the phone on speaker.

''Okay, well Hi, sorry to call you in your free time. I also called the other girls. We're thinking about making a girls group and we want to see who will survive the next big training and then thinking about who would come into the girls group. So i wanted to tell you that and embrace yourselfs! Have a nice time free!'' He said and then he hung up. I looked at Grace in blank who also looked at me with blank in her eyes. The room was silence.