When you lose strength, I'll hold you

Han Jisung's pov:

''So, you wanted to talk?'' She asked me.

''Yeahh, uhmm. About what happend, yesterday..'' I said, she nodded.

''Wh..'' We said at the same time, we both laughed.

''You go first.'' I said, she smiled at me.

''Uhm, yeah. You know, the dating rule of JYP and yeah, i think it happend, cause of the moment and we care about each other a lot so.'' She said and she left me kind of speechless.

''Uuhh, yeah. Yeah...'' I said trailing off sad. She smiled at me.

''I'll go back to lee know.'' I said, she nodded.

''I'll walk with you.'' She said.

We walked back to Lee know and Grace and when we got there. It wasn't expected really what they were doing. They were kissing.

''Uhh, Lee know- hyung?'' I asked and they shoot up from their seat. 

''Let's go Hannie.'' Lee know said, i nodded and we walked out of their dorm.

''What was that?'' I asked when we were on our way to our dorm.

''Uhh, what do you mean?'' He asked and he looked flustered.

''You're flustered right now. Do you like Grace?'' I asked him. He said nothing and just walked forward.

''So you do like her! I understand, Grace is sweet, kind and beautiful.'' I said teasing.

''Don't think about asking her out.'' Lee know said as he turned. I stood there looking at him with a smirk. 

''Yes do you like her.'' I said and i walked further.

''Okay i do. So now what? You like Alyne.'' Lee know asked.

''Just let me remind you about the dating rule here at JYP. They're just came here, they're not even close to 3 years. And i just had a talk with Alyne about our kiss, but just got rejected. So it won't really matter now if i like Alyne or not.'' I blurred out. With my realisation i put my hands over my mouth. 

''Wait, you kissed? So i'm not the only one!'' Lee know said.

''But you didn't get rejected. I did!'' I said back.

''That's true, but i would be sure that Lyn does like you too? So why would she reject you.'' Lee know said thinking.

''The first thing she said was about the dating rule and then she said it was the moment.'' I explained.

''Ahh, it is about the dating rule. She probably doesn't want to break it when she just joined and just debuted.'' Lee know said.

''Yeah could be, but that would be the same with Grace. She wanted to become a singer, Alyne got into it, cause Chan said something about it and she accepted it.'' I said. Then Lee know stopped.

''Damn, you're right. But could in private.'' He said not caring.

''Hyung. How would you do it in private? You know the fans and the news, how they are about finding stuff out.'' I asked him.

''Denying and saying we're very close.'' Lee know said. 

''JYP will eventually ask about it too.'' I said.

''Yeah okay, fine. Why would it be so complicated.'' Lee know whined. 

''I know, i know, hyung.'' I said patting his shoulder. ''We'll have to wait.'' 

''How long, three years?'' Lee know asked.

''Probably. Maybe short, i have no idea. But that doesn't stop us from interacting with them you know.'' I said and he nodded.

''Let's just go back to the dorm.'' Lee know said and i nodded.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hii, 

This one is shorter. I know, but i really need some help. I am deciding in skipping a few months or a year, Or just staying in now where they are now. But for now i don't really have something and for a few months or a year i have something. So, please help me out.

And Stray Kids has won 1st placein M-Countdown!! <3 Proud of them!! <33

Stay safe and healthy! <3 Don't forget to hydrate! <3

Words: 622

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------