There is a silent cry that only I can hear

Alyne's pov:

''Dare'' Hyunjin answered.

''Give Felix a kiss on the cheek!'' Lee know said, Which made us laugh. But Hyunjin really did.

''Yah! My brother!'' I said and stood up and walked to Hyunjin who started to run. I was being held back by Felix.

''Sissyy, It's okayy, Come here.'' Felix said giggling and he pulled me down, which made me sit between him and Chan. We spinned the bottle again. It landed on Seungmin.

''Truth'' Seungmin said.

''Who is you're Favorite Hyung?'' Jeongin asked.

''Lee know Hyung.'' Seungmin said. There were some gasps. They didn't really go into it and started to spin the bottle again. It landed on me.

''Dare.'' I said.

''Hug you're favorite person here.'' Chan said. I walked to Grace and hugged her. 

''Ya! Not even you're own brother?'' Felix asked pouting.

''Or Me?'' Han, Lee know, Chan and Jeongin said.

''Sorry Boys, but she's been there. But you said favorite person, otherwise i would hug the whole group here!'' I said and the boys smiled. They started to stand up and we got into a group hug, which made me smile bright.

After a while of playing, It landed on Han.

''Truth'' He said.

''Do you like someone?'' Hyunjin asked with a smirk. Han looked to Lee know first and then looked back to Hyunjin.

''Yes.'' He said with a smirk back, but he had serious eyes. 'Does he like someone? Or are they joking?'

After playing a few rounds more we stopped playing and we went to do some exercise, so we did some dancing and after that we did some singing together and rapping to finish the training of today for me and Grace. 

Dances (only the first two people in the videos) :

Alyne and Lee know:

Grace and Hyunjin:

Alyne and Grace:

After we were done, Changbin and Grace went to get some food for dinner. We waited for them in the practise room. 

After a while they came back with the food.

''Here we are with the food.'' Changbin said as they came walking in.

''Finally!'' we all said. They sat down and we started eating. (You're own choice of food)

''How was it?'' Chan asked.

''How was what?'' Grace asked.

''The line? waiting and stuff?'' He replied.

''It was okay, not busy.'' Changbin replied. We all nodded and we ate further. We talked a bit while eating, After that it was 8 pm.

''Maybe we should head back to the dorms.'' Grace said and i agreed to it.

''Alright, Let's clean up and go.'' Chan said and we all nodded and cleaned the room up from our stuff and then we went back to the dorms. 

As we got by our dorm the boys came in for a little while and then went to their own dorm.

''It was fun today!'' Grace said.

''Yess, it was.'' I replied. I went to the bathroom and got ready for sleep. After i was done i went to bed. 

''Sleep well!'' We both said to each other and i picked up my phone to check it. Just as i see i got messaged from Hyeon.

--------------------

Hyeon: Hope you enjoyed you're day with the boys. Cause it won't stay like that for long.

You: Just leave me alone.

Hyeon: No, Not until you're mine or with no one around you.

--------------------

I sigh and then there are tears starting to come for my eyes. I cried a little bit in silence, Just then i got a message.

--------------------

Jisungie<3: Are you okay?

--------------------

How?...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hii there! How are you? 

i hope okayy! Reminder that you're doing just fine! <3

Eat well and drink well!

Stay healthy and Safe! <3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------