How your heart sobs when you're alone

Warning: !!Rape, Cursing, Fighting!!

Han Jisung's pov:

After a while Grace came in the room with the food that she was preparing.

"Where is Lyn?" She asked us.

"She fell asleep on Jisung, so he and Hyunjin brought her to her room and layed her in bed." I.N explains.

"Awh, if you layed her in bed, could you also wake her up for me? She gets mad if she doesn't get food when ready."  Grace says and asks me. I look at Hyunjin.

"You go!" He says fast to me. I sigh and I stand up to walk up the stairs.
As i came up the stairs and i walked to the door, i see Alyne still laying peaceful in her bed. I walk slowly to her silent and i sit on the side of her bed.

''Alyne'' I say first quietly, no reaction.

''Alyne!'' I say a little louder. Still nothing.

''ALYNE!!'' i say loud, little movement, but still nothing. I shake her a bit, more movement, but still no word. I walk out of the room, down the stairs.

''Grace... She won't wake up.'' I say to Grace, she sighs, as i wanted to sit down, Grace took my arm and walked with me to Alyne her room.

''What, huh?'' I say as she takes me upstairs. She signs me to be quiet.

''LEE ALYNE HYA! WAKE UP WITH YOU'RE LAZY ASS!!'' Grace screams through the room, which caused me of Guard and also Alyne, cause she went straight up, I chuckled a bit.

Alyne's Pov:

''LEE ALYNE HYA! WAKE UP WITH YOU'RE LAZY ASS!!'' Grace screams through the room, It caught me off guard, so i sat straight up, cause hearing my full name is nothing good. I look up and i see Grace and Jisung standing in the room.

''What's wrong?'' I ask them sleepy. 

''You didn't woke up, while Jisung tried to wake you up, you idiot. We have food ready, so get up.'' Grace says to me and she walked out of the room back downstairs. I look up to Jisung.

''미안해 지성아 (mianhae jiseong-a) (I'm sorry Jisung)'' I say to Jisung.

''It's okay, now get up and let's eat.'' He says and i nod and he walks out of the room, i fast jump out of bed, which causes me to fall down on the floor.

''Are you okay??'' Han asks as he comes back in the room and checks on me.

''Yes, just fell haha.'' I reply to him giggling. He shakes his head and helps me up and i follow him downstairs.

As we came downstairs i saw the food on the kitchen counter and i ran to the food, cause i was starving. Even though it is 2 PM. We all sat down on the couch and we talked for a little while. 

''Shall we go to karaoke today?'' Lee know suddenly suggest, we all looked at each other and nodded. 

After we were done eating and we cleaned up, we all went to our room to get ready and Grace came to my room to get ready as the boys went to their guestrooms.

I was suprised when we were the first two to get down and be ready before the boys, Luckily it didn't took them long and they came after ten minutes.

''I thought we could take time to get ready.'' I said laughing while getting a little slap from Grace while she tried to hold her laugh to my joke to the boys.

''Haha, That's very funny.'' Said Hyunjin sarcastic. I smiled at him, he looked first at me serious, but then got a smile himself.

''Readddyyyy???'' Han asks everyone.