The silent cry that you've been hiding for a while

Alyne's pov:

''Alyne....'' Grace said and she hugged me again.

''I'm okay now.'' I said.

''Luckily Min-jun helped you.'' Mom said. I nodded.

''I will make something delicious.'' my mom said, we nodded and then she went outside of my room. 

Still Grace hugged me and after a few minutes the boys came into my room.

''What happend?'' Felix asked. Grace stood up, Han and Chan came to me and Han kneeled in front of me holding my hands.

''You guys need to get out.'' Grace said as she stood in front of Felix.

''I wanna know what is wrong with my sister.'' Felix said back.

''You need to get out. She'll tell when she is ready.'' Grace said.

''I'm her brother Grace!'' Felix then said loudly. I couldn't take it anymore that they talked to each other like that.

''I got raped!'' I then screamed through my room. ''Now quit talking to each other like that.'' I said and i layed down on my bed and i went under my covers.

''Alyne...'' Felix said.

''Get out.'' I said with tears in my eyes. ''Everyone.'' 

''Come on...'' Grace said and they went out. But i only heard three footsteps get out of the room.  I looked up to see Han standing staring at me in shock.

''Han.'' I said.

''Lyn.'' He said.

''Out.'' I said.

''No.'' he said.

''Out.'' i said again.

''No, do you hear me. No! I won't go.'' He then said firm. I shocked at his reaction. He then went to sit down on my bed next to me.

''Someone raped my girlfriend. You. You're my girlfriend. I'm not gonna leave then. Never.'' Han said.

''You never asked.'' I said as i looked down.

''You don't wanna be?'' He asked then.

''No i wanna be!'' I said as i shoot up with my head looking at him. When i looked close his face was closed.

''Good.'' He then said, he smiled and then leaned in for a kiss, I kissed him back. I stood up from under the cover and stood on the ground, i then went to sit on his lap. We then had a passionate make out session. After the make out session, we had our forehead against each other.

''You're beautiful.'' He said. I smiled at him.

''You're handsome.'' I said back, he smiled and gave me an another kiss. We then went outside my room, downstairs to eat. 

As we sat at the table. Han, Chan and Thom sat across me, I sat next to Grace and Felix and mom and Leo both sat at an end of the table.

''How is it going with work?'' Mom asked.

''To who?'' I asked.

''You all. I know how work is with Leo.'' She said. I nodded.

''It is going well.'' Chan first replied.

''Good. With your group?'' Mom asked me.

''We're doing good.'' I said nodding then i putted food in my mouth. 

''Good.'' Mom said.

''How is it going here?'' I asked.

''It is going fine.'' Mom said. I smiled.

''How is school going, Thom?'' I asked.

''Good! I got an B on my last test!'' He said.

''Seriously? I am proud of you!'' I replied.

And like that we kinda talked about more stuff. Until this.

''Soo... Alyne? Is he your boyfriend?'' My mom asked pointing to Han.

''Mom!'' I said.

''What, Seeing how you two look and when he just screamed when everyone had to leave your room. It gives me boyfriend vibes.'' She said. I sighed.

''Yes,  he is my boyfriend. But we need to keep it a secret, cause of rules.'' I said.

''Awhh, you're cute together.'' She said.

''Mom!'' I said being flustered.

''What? I'm only telling the truth!'' She said innocent.

I held my hands in my face.

''It's okay, Lynnie.'' Han said, i shoot up a look at him and gave him a kick under the table. He smiled to me. 

After that we ate some and talked some more. After that we went to do our own thing. Grace helped with doing the dishes with my mom, The boys all went to play a video game together and i went to my room. As i sat in my room i took time to look around and i found an old music player. I opened it and there was something in it, so i started to play the music player and went to sit down on my bed. As i listened to it, i noticed it was my old favorite music disc that i had. It was a gift from my grandmother before she died, I always loved the music that was on it. I layed back down on my bed and closed my eyes as i listened to the music. A few tears rolled down my cheeks as i think back about my memories with my grandma. I miss her.

''What's wrong love?'' Han asked. I was startled by him and i opened my eyes in one shot. ''Sorry, didn't mean you scare you. I thought you heard me?'' I shook my head.

''Sorry, i was listening to music from my grandma.'' I said i smiled at him as i sat up. He got my chair from my desk and putted it in front of me. 

''You miss her?'' He asked me. I nodded, tears almost started again, but it was cut off by Han kissing me. 

''No cry cry now.'' He said with a smile and then went back on the chair. I kissed him again and he stood up from his chair and i sat on the bed. After a few seconds he layed me back down on the bed gentle. He layed upon me and kissed me more. After a minute he went to my neck and not long after back to my lips. Just then the door went open.

''Aly....'' Grace said, but got cut off by the scene she just walked into.

''Han.'' She then said. 

''Grace.'' Han said back.

''What's happening?'' She asked kinda shocked.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hiii, how are you??? Hope you liked the chapter! <3

Again sorry for the previous few chapters that weren't really fun with the stuff....죄송합니다! <3

Stay safe and healthy! Don't forget to hydrate <3

Words: 987

----------------------------------------------------------------------------