Chapter 2

Today is the first full day being in Michigan. We were going to go to the beach. All the boys would fully be here today. The Hughes got here yesterday, so did Cole and his family and Trevor and his.

I got dressed in a blue bikini, with red flowers on it and a white soft button down that I left open. I slipped on my flip flops. I brushed my teeth and put my hair up in a claw clip. I put on deodorant and perfume before putting them into my beach bag. When I went downstairs Alex, Jack, Luke and Quinn were all ready.

"Okay let's go." Alex said.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't Lily Tuc." I turned to look to see Cole.

"Cole!" I screamed running jumping into his arms as he laughed spinning me.

"How are you kid?" He asked putting me down.

"I'm only a year younger than you and I'm doing good. How are you?" I asked him.

"Good. Missed you." He said making me smile.

"Missed you too jerk." I said pushing him away.

We piled into two cars and headed to the beach. It was about a 10 minute drive. When we got there I grabbed my bag pulling my towel out and placed it down on the sand. I took my shirt off. I decided to take some instagram pictures before all the other boys got here. I set my phone up on my bag. I posed for a bunch of photos. Afterwards I decided to go on a run. I put my hair up in a ponytail and grabbed my AirPods and phone.

"I'm going on a run, I'll be back." I said turning my music on and headed down the beach.

I ran two miles down and then turned around and made my way back. I loved running on the beach. As I made my way back I saw that the five boys turned into around 15.

Trevor's pov:
We were all laughing when I looked over to see a girl running over. As she got closer I recognized her. I tapped Danny.

"Is that Alex's little sister?" I asked.

"Yeah that's Lily. She's gotten to be a big hockey player. Helped them win the gold." Danny replied.

"oh yeah, I saw that. She got..." Danny cut me off.

"Hot. I know." He said smirking at me as we laughed.

Lily's P.O.V.:

I ran over taking out my air pods as I chugged water.

"how many did you do?" Alex asked as the attention got turned to me.

"Little over four miles." I said between drinks.

"You're crazy." He said making me laugh. "Anyways not sure if you remember everyone but you know Cole, Brock, Jack, Luke, Quinn, and then this is Danny, Patrick, Matt, Spencer, Matty, Drew, Jake and Trevor. Guys if you don't remember this is Lily my sister." Alex said introducing us.

"Nice to see you guys again. I haven't seen you all in what? Two-three years." I said looking at all of them.

"Your goal in the shoot out to win gold was so sick." Danny told me.

"yeah, that was so nasty." Matty added on.

"Thanks." I said blushing. I looked up to meet Trevor. His eyes stared into mine. "Well I'm gonna gonna go swimming, I'm so hot right now." I said dropping my stuff on my towel.

"Race you." Alex yelled as he ran down to the water.

"Cheater!" I yelled running after him.

I reached him right as we got into the water. I jumped on his back tackling him into the water. When we came back up we both were laughing. All of the boys eventually joined us and we all were messing around. I got out first and I headed to my towel. I plopped down, on my stomach and let the sun dry me up. I turned some music on my phone and I closed my eyes resting my head on my towel. After a while I turned over only to see the sun being blocked. I looked up to see Trevor standing above me.