Chapter 21

Before I knew it, the summer was ending and today I was moving into my new apartment in Anaheim. I currently was wearing an oversized long-sleeved tan shirt, with blue overalls that I rolled the bottoms of. I put on white sneakers and put my hair into a loose bun.

Trevor, Alex, one of my new teammates Jamie, and both my parents were all helping me move in

Trevor, Alex, one of my new teammates Jamie, and both my parents were all helping me move in. I'm moving into a two-bedroom apartment, actually in the same complex as the boys. Jamie and Trevor are roommates. They live on the floor below me. The apartment building has a really strong security team which is a giant plus when you are in the media a bunch. Lexie would be moving in a few days later. She had to go on a business trip so she had her family move her boxes in her room and any of the common furniture or boxes,
My family and I unpacked for her.

By the end of the second day, my apartment was done. I had a giant white couch with pale blue and green throw pillows, a green checkered throw blanket, a wood coffee table, a book sleeve, a giant lamp, and a tv on the wall. Behind the couch was the kitchen and a small four-seater circle table. All of the cabinets were full of cups, plates, silverware, pots and pans, etc. We had a few plants and flowers around the living room/ kitchen. Also one of the walls in the living room/kitchen was fully windows which had a fantastic view. For my bedroom, I had a giant walk-in closet. If you were standing in it, the bed faces it. I chose a pale yellow comforter, pink and red pillowcases, a wood bed frame, and two small wood nightstands, with a lamp on one and a plant on the other. At the end of the bed against the wall, a wooden desk, with a comfy seat to go with it. On the side where my head rests, I have a terrace with a sliding door so I put white curtains over it. I hung up some posters and pictures. On the other wall, are the bathroom door and a bookshelf. For my bathroom, I decided to add color. I had a bath a shower and one sink. I put colorful posters on the wall, I had a window above the bathtub so I put a pink curtain to cover it. I had a white wooden piece next to the tub where I put some extra face clothes and a bunch of stuff for the bath and then a candle and a fake plant. I also put fake vines between the bath and the shower. Before I knew it I was saying goodbye to my parents and my brother. My parents had to fly back home and Alex had to get to L.A. I had bought pizza for everyone before they all left. Jamie went back to their place when everyone left so it was currently just Trevor and I.

"I can't believe it. I can't believe I'm actually living in Anaheim and we start practicing in a week." I said as I looked over at Trevor who was laying on my couch.

"It's crazy right?" He said smirking at me.

"So what should we do?" I asked as I threw the last piece of garbage out.

"We could watch a movie?" He suggested.

"Okay. I'll make popcorn and you pick a movie out." I told him.

"Okay." He replied.

I made a bowl of popcorn for us to share and I grabbed two waters for us. I walked over to the couch and placed the food and drinks on the coffee table.