Chapter 25

Today was game day. (I know that their first game was at Vegas but I am having it be at Anaheim instead for the plot.) Today was my first-day playing, I could not believe it. I woke up, had breakfast, and then headed to the arena for our pre-gym workout. It was nice and light enough to help us stretch, and get warm. Everyone kept asking me if I was ready, nervous/excited, and replied that I was all of it. I was ready but nervous and excited. When we were done with the gym we all headed back to our homes. When I got home I told the boys I would make us lunch. My pre-meal is always pasta and chicken and a little salad. I put on country music as I put on water to boil. I had marinated the chicken overnight so I took it out and put that in the oven to cook. I cleaned the lettuce before chopping it up. I put it in a bowl along with tomatoes, onions, peppers, carrots, and cucumbers. I put that on the table along with Caesar, ranch, and Italian dressing for the boys to decide what they want. I put the pasta in the water, and then I checked on the chicken. After another 20 minutes or so, the chicken was plated, along with the pasta and it was all on the table. I heard a knock on the door and the boys walked in. They were both just in shorts and a T-shirt. 

"Hey guys, lunch is ready," I said bringing over plates, forks, and knives. 

"Thanks again for making us lunch Lily," Jamie said as he sat down. 

"Of course. I wanted us to eat together before the game. I am too nervous to eat alone and be with my thoughts." I said shaking my head. 

"You are gonna be great!" Jamie said smiling at me. 

"Thanks, Jamie," I said shooting him a smile. 

We turned on ESPEN and we ate as we watched and talked about random things. Before I knew it the boys left to go get dressed. I headed into my room and put on the outfit I had left out for myself. I changed into a white bra, and then a matching navy blue suit jacket and pants. I left the jacket open and was just wearing the bra. It was a cool look. I put on sneakers to go with it. I had left my hair down and I just put on waterproof mascara. 

Trevor knocked on my door. I opened it to reveal him wearing a white button-down, a matching dark grey suit, brown loafers, and a belt. He had two cups of coffee in his hands. When my eyes finally fell on his face, I saw his mouth was wide open. 

"Close your mouth T, or you will catch flies," I said smiling as I giggled. I watched his eyes look over every part of my body which made me blush. 

"Wow...you look so good." He said making me blush harder. 

"Well, you don't look so bad yourself," I said smiling at him. 

"No, like babe, you are gorgeous." He said moving closer to me.  

"And you are beautiful," I said kissing his lips softly and as I pulled away I saw a blush creep up onto his face. 

"I got you a cup of coffee." He said clearing his throat and trying to switch the subject.