Chapter 14

The next day:
I woke up to my phone blowing up. It was 8 in the morning. I grabbed it to see thousands of comments that tagged me on an Instagram post. I opened it to see an account DramaAlert had a photo of Trevor and me at lunch yesterday. There were so many comments, many good, and many were hateful. I threw my sweatpants on along with my flip-flops and I headed out the door and went to Trevor's room. He was sharing a room with Jack, Alex, and Cole. I first knocked but no one answered. They were all heavy sleepers. I started banging on the door, and shortly Alex opened the door rubbing his eyes. 

"What do you want?" Alex said not even registering it was me. "Lils, what are you doing?" He said as his eyes opened more.

"I need Trevor," I said freaking out. "Now," I said annoyed.

"Okay, he's sleeping with Jack." He said opening the door more for me to get in.

I walked in and found him and Jack sleeping back to back.

"Trevor. Wake up." I said poking him. It didn't work. "Trevor! Wake up." I said softly hitting his back.

"What?" He asked groaning.

"We need to talk," I told him. I heard him mumble under his breath something about his mom.

"Can't this wait till later?" He asked annoyed about turning the other way.

"Trevor it's Lily. Open your eyes." I said annoyed.

"Huh." He said as he opened his eyes. "Lil, what are you doing?" He asked as he slowly lifted his head to look at me.

"We need to talk Trev. Right now." I said being serious.

"Are you okay? Are we okay?" He asked getting worried as he sat up rubbing his face. I just grabbed his hand and pulled him up and into the bathroom to avoid talking about this in front of the boys since Jack and Cole were still sleeping. "Babe, what is going on?" Trevor asked worried.

"Look," I said showing him my phone.

"Oh. Wow." He said as I saw him scrolling through the comments.

"I wasn't ready for us to go official yet. So much is happening so fast. Us, being how we were was the only stability I had. Now it's just gone down the drain." I said getting upset.

"Babe. Slow down. I know this is a lot, but come on, we both believe everything is meant to happen for a reason. So for some reason, this was meant to happen. I know this might seem scary but I am okay with it. I want the world to know I am the luckiest guy in the world and that I am dating you. We should try and get ahead of whatever speculations we can and just make the posts that we were talking about. Okay?" He said pulling me into a hug, and softly rubbing my back.

"God. I hate that you are always so calm and responsible." I said sighing as he laughed making me laugh.

"It will be okay. We can post about it on both of our accounts, that way we stop any speculations. Okay?" He said looking down at me.

"Okay," I said as he leaned down kissing me.

Instagram