Chapter 6

I woke up the next morning with a smile on my face. I couldn't believe that The Trevor Zegras admitted that he liked me and that we kissed. Twice. I had to put that aside though because we had practice, so I needed to get up. I threw on a random pair of leggings and a Wisconsin T-shirt. I put on white Nike socks and a random pair of running shoes. I put my hair into a loose French braid and brushed my teeth. I headed downstairs to see Jack making a smoothie, and Luke, Alex, and Quinn eating eggs and toast.

"Morning," I said filling my water bottle. 

"Morning Lils," Luke said to me.

"So what's on the plan for today?" I asked them as I sat down to eat a banana.

"We were thinking of going to the beach and doing a campfire," Quinn told me.

"Who would go?" I asked curiously.

"Dom, Patrick, Matt, Matty, Danny, Cole, us, Cam, and Trevor," Jack told me.

"Cool. Can the girls come?" I asked.

"Like Emma, Maeve..." Quinn started but I cut him off.

"And Kelly?" I asked smirking. "Yes. I will bring Kelly just for you Huggybear." I said pinching his cheek jokingly, as I heard a horn honking. "That's me. I will see you all tonight." I said taking my water bottle, and my bag and heading outside. In the car were Kelly driving, Maeve in the passenger seat, and Emma in the back. I put my bag in the trunk and got in the car.

"Morning Lils," Emma said.

"Morning ladies," I said as Kelly drove us to the rink. "So the boys want to have a bonfire on the beach tonight. You three are invited. Quinn actually asked me for you to come specifically, Kelly." I told her smirking as the girls oooed.

"We will have to go then since her lover boy needs her to be there," Emma said making us laugh.

Later that day: we had a hard practice today. I was exhausted and frustrated because I didn't have good practice. None of my shots were going in, I tripped twice cause the drill I was a part of failed and did badly. Coach yelled at me a bunch and I'm never the one to be yelled at. I was upset. When we pulled into my driveway I grabbed my stuff, threw the door open, throwing my shit down, not caring that all the boys were there. I kicked my shoes off and headed for the stairs.

"Lily what's wrong." I ignored him, pushed past him, and headed upstairs.

"She had a really bad practice. She needs time to cool off." I heard Emma say. 

I went into my room slamming my door shut. I grabbed my pillow screaming into it. When I was done screaming I fell onto my bed. I took a few deep breaths. I decided to get in the shower and cool off. I put on some music and got into the shower. I decided to do a full shower, meaning shaving everything, body scrub, and all. When I got out I felt a lot better. I lotioned my body before changing into a Carhartt long-sleeved green shirt that happened to be Jack's, and I put on black spandex. I put on white Nike socks and slippers. I brushed my hair, leaving it down to air dry.