Part 1

Porchay Pichaya Kittisawat was usually very obedient to his brother Porsche and his uncle Athee, but both had been so busy lately that he hadn't felt very noticed or appreciated. To be honest, he just wanted to hangout with his friends and didn't particularly care about the location. His only request was that they not go anywhere remotely close to Yok's bar where his older brother bartended. Ohm and Mine agreed heartily and decided on a flashy club in the Thonglor district called Pentagon that had really good music and seemed to be really omega friendly which was always a plus for Chay as he heard that several clubs in the area tended to turn omegas away at the door.

So, armed with fake ids, suppressants, and a couple shots of liquid courage, the trio descended on Pentagon for their first excursion. Chay had opted for a slinky black shirt that was almost gauzy showing his lithe silhouette to a degree that was sinfully appealing. His black jeans looked nearly painted on, despite the soft texture. In fact, that was the effect Chay was going for since he intentionally went searching for them in the omega section of the department store. His jeans hugged the subtle curve of his hips and left nothing to the imagination for those around him looking—and everyone was looking.

It wasn't long before the three of them were getting more than their fair share of attention as Ohm dragged both boys onto the dance floor with him. The music thumped and the dancers on the floor could feel the rhythm reverberate of their arms and into their chests. The hazy glow of Porchay moved with the music a little awkwardly at first, but as he began to loosen up and get comfortable, the fluidity of his movements increased as well. He drew the eyes of several alphas and betas both male and female alike. Chay danced for what seemed like hours, unaware of the eye trained on him from every corner of the club.

Above the fray of dancing bodies and tipsy wall flowers, in the cordoned off VVIP section of Pentagon, stood Kim Theerapanyakul the mafia prince himself. He gazed down below in bored indifference until his eyes caught sight of the lithe young man close to the middle of the dance floor swaying admits a sea of moving bodies. The lights turned the gauzy texture of his shirt into a glowing dark aura around his body and look Kim's breath away. Never had he seen such an enchanting boy even from such a distance. It was about that time, that a waft of scent made it to his nose. In a club of this size with so many bodies in close quarters, it was a miracle that he could distinguish scents at all, but the heady aroma of vanilla and orange blossoms tickled at his senses. He was hooked immediately and was moving toward the stairs unconsciously. When he reached the bottom, Anon was standing there confused.

"Khun Kim, Sir," he asked waiting expectantly for instructions. He half expected to be asked to find his boss company for the night.

Kim waved his hand and moved past his bodyguard without a word before wading into the crowd of dancers. He was following the scent that he couldn't resist. When he reached the center of the crowded dance floor, Kim was surprised to see the boy he noticed from above. The moment the mystery dancer turned and looked up at him with wide doe eyes fringed perfectly in long, feathery black lashes his cheeks flushed a delicate pink and lips glossed to shining, Kim knew he was finished. Never had he been so captivated by anything since the day he picked up his uncle's guitar for the first time.

Kim moved forward his pace measured and fluid. Doe Eyes gazed up at him with awe his lips parted slightly and the flush of his cheeks a beautiful rosy color that made Kim's breath catch. He breathed in deeply and realized in that instant where the delectable aroma had come from. Doe Eyes was the one release that scent across the room, but it didn't seem like anyone else was as affected as Kim was. Coming to a stop in front of the alluring boy, Kim smiled softly, eyes crinkling at the corners in instant adoration.

"What's your name?" Kim asked, his voice taking on a husky tenor.

Doe Eyes stared up at him in awe before flushing scarlet, "My—my—"