Chapter 6: Enemy

ASHTON'S POV

"Well well well, what do we have here?"

I walk towards him, showing no sign of fear or mercy. This man betrayed me and he will pay the fucking price.

"Bring me a chair" I order.

I sit on the chair, facing him. His face is full of terror. Good. He's worked with me long enough to know that I show no mercy to enemies, especially those who betray me.

I light up my tab and inhale deeply. "So, what's the excuse then?"

"I d...don't have an excuse b...boss" He stammers.

"Really? No excuse? So you're not even going to try and save yourself?" I laugh. What a fucking idiot

"I..I...I had to! I had no choice, he threatened to kill my family! You must understand. I mean, come on Ashton, come on Ron" He whimpers

"Shut the fuck up" Ron tells him

I laugh. "He's not going to help you is he?"

What a fucking idiot. If he's wanting help, I'm not going to give up it, especially not Ron.

Ron's my twin brother, a couple of minutes older than me. He's, well, you could say he's a bit mental. Actually, that's an understatement. He's fucking nuts. He's schizophrenic and God knows what else. That's why I'm the boss, he's too fucking unstable to make any decisions, but he still helps me I suppose. He's to only person I trust with my life.

"You hand over thousands of pounds worth of drugs to them dirty Russian fuckers and you think I'm going to give it to you easily? You think I care about his fucking threats? What did you think I was going to do when I found out, eh?" I shout, filling the dark, wet basement with faint echoes. He just looks at me. He knows there's nothing he can say now. I punch him in the face repeatedly until he's swollen and full of blood, Ron's laughter echoing in the background.

"Pass me the knife" I snarl

Ron passes me the knife. I stab him in the leg, his screams filling my ears. I pull the knife up to his neck.

"Now, tell me where the drugs are." I say. He doesn't answer "TELL ME!"

Wow, so he is loyal to the Ventto's, the little traitor. Well, he leaves me no choice then.

"Pass me the pliers" I state to Ron

His eyes grow wide with fear. It's almost amusing.

"Boss, p...please"

I open his mouth, grab on to a tooth and pull with all my strength, feeling it rip bit by bit, watching the blood flow effortlessly out of him until all I see is red. His screams are deafening. Still, he won't say anything.

"Fine. Lorenzo, go and get me his little girl please" I say

"Sure thing" He answers, and leaves the room.

Of course I won't do anything to her, but I want him to think I will go to nothing to get answers out of him.

"FINE. FINE. I'LL TELL YOU" He screams, sobbing.

"Well, I don't have all day, spit it out" I reply

"It's in London, stocked in a house in some alleyway so it doesn't attract attention, next to some little café."

He continues to tell me the address. Great. I have what I need. I grab my gun and point it to his head.

"Shoot him" Ron calls, smirking

"You really shouldn't have betrayed me, you know" I say. I almost want to spare him, but I cant do that, That shows I'm weak. I pull the trigger and the blast vibrates across the room as I watch his life slip away, his soul leave his eyes

"Fucking idiot" I say.

RAE'S POV

It's been days, I think. I have lost all concept of time. Unimaginable things have happened to me. I have been beaten to a pulp, raped, starved, tortured with water. I don't know how much longer I can keep going. I just want them to kill me, let them get on with it. They won't. They enjoy torture. They laugh when I scream. They laugh when I beg them to kill me, especially the blonde guy. I try not to scream now because I know that he likes it. Every part of my body is covered in blood and bruises. I hurt bad. This is one hundred times worse than Bill. I wish I had never lived. I wished I had never been born .I never knew such evil existed, how someone's heart could be so cold. I clasp the bracelet my mother gave me and pray to her for help, but I have no hope to hold on to...