Chapter 17: The Devil Takes All

ANDREI VENTTO'S POV

Make no mistake. I am the devil. I don't care who you are, I will kill you without leaving a mark on my soul. If people ever dare to cross me, they will be killed without mercy. I am the definition of evil ...

"Well, how did your little date go?" I ask him

"That girl is the most stupidest thing I have ever met" Jason laughs

"Yes, that's what I told you, didn't I? I grew up with this girl. She may be working for my brothers but she's just a fucking dumb blonde" Bella laughs maliciously. 

She looks at me as if wanting my approval. She's fucking annoying. But she's useful. She had the information I needed. She knows that fucking family inside out, and the people who work for them. And her betrayal was priceless.

"Come here my  krasivyy" I say to her.

Her face lights up as she walks over to me. She tries to hard. If I give her the slightest bit of attention, she acts like a fucking puppy. She sits on my knee and strokes my blonde hair.

"Why don't you wait upstairs, I'll be there in a bit" I tell her, winking.

She smirks at me and leaves. Good fucking riddance, stupid whore.

As she leaves, Alexei walks in, smirking.

"What" I say boldly

"I have some good news boss" He laughs

"Fucking spit it out then I don't have  all day" I shout angrily.

"Remember that girl who ran away?" he says

Now he's got my attention

"Well, she was with that blonde Massimo last night. I thought she might of recognised me but I don't think she did. Anyways, when I tried to make a move, you won't believe who shows up acting like the fucking hero" He laughs.

"Who?" I ask, confused

"The big man himself... Ashton fucking Massimo " He replies, smirking.

Well well well, our own little Ashton has fallen for my little milaya devushka. Number one rule of being a mafia leader:

Never show your weakness.

"This changes everything" I whisper.

As usual, the devil takes all...