|𝟯|~𝗧𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗿𝘀 ∙

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Jack smirks as he taps a meter, causing it to freeze and the frost to trail along the sidewalk, and onto the road.

A man yelps as he nearly slips on the ice, quickly balancing as he nervously looks around, hoping nobody saw.

...

Just as a boy goes to drink from the water fountain, his tongue froze to the now frozen water. The two children behind him giggle as he struggles to pull his tongue away.

The same man that slipped before slips once more, and this time, he falls onto his bum and drops all of his groceries.

Jack laughs and fist bumps the air, glad he got him. He trails along the side of the building, his frost freezing a little boy's window and some of his fish bowl.

He laughs again, using his frost to frighten a pigeon resting on a writer's windowsill. The pigeon flies off, causing the man to cry out as his paper flies out the window.

Jack freezes along some laundry lines, and eventually finds himself ontop of a grand building.

"Oh! Now that," he laughs, looking around the town. "That was fun..but not fun enough." Jack hums to himself before gasping with a grin.

"Hey, wind!"

The wind whistles in response, making Jack smile as it rushes past him.

"Take me home!!"

Jack jumps from the building, whooping and laughing as the wind quickly carries him off.

...

Atop a small building, sat a girl, her (H/C) hair gently swaying in the wind as she looked down at the people going about their day, a small smile gracing her lips.

(Y/N) hummed a small tune, chuckling softly when she spots a mother carrying a rather restless baby.

"Blue lips.." she sings quietly, bringing her arm up and pointing a single finger at the mother and child.

"Pale face.." a single, pink petal shoots out of her finger, the petal carefully being carried by the wind. The baby continues to whine and cry, pushing away from her mother, but stopping once she notices the petal.

"Breathing in.." (Y/N) smiles as the petal lands on the baby's small nose, before disappearing into pink dust.

The child coos at the feeling, her eyes fluttering closed as she presses her chubby cheeks against her mothers shoulder.