|𝟮𝟬|~ 𝗢𝗹𝗱 𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱 ∙

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Pitch watches from atop a mass swarm of nightmares, all huddled together to form a giant cloud. It stretches far and wide, striking fear in whoever gazed upon it.

"Get Jamie out of here.." (Y/N) orders, blocking the boy from Pitch's eyes as she stares up at the man.

North nods without hesitation, quickly grabbing the boy and hauling him over his shoulder, the Russian backs away, Tooth and Bunny following along

"Be careful, you two!" He yells as the both spirits leap into the air, sighing as he looks for a way to get the boy to safety.

...

Jack reaches out and grips (Y/N)'s hand tightly, giving it a loving squeeze before facing forward.

"Hey (Y/N).."

The girl hums as she glances to her right, giving Jack's hand a firm squeeze in return.

"We really need to have a serious conversation about our relationship.."

...

"Jack Frost, and Horae?" Pitch spits, a wide grin of satisfaction spreading across his face.

He rolls his eyes before bending down, his swarm of nightmare following after as he falls.

"Let's end this, shall we?!"

Jack stops quickly before firing a huge amount of his magic, (Y/N) bringing her hand up and shooting the same amount of pink energy.

Jack's eyes widen as both blasts bounce off the nightmares, barely affecting the swarm whatsoever.

Pitch chortles at their faces, bringing his arms up with wide eyes. "Your little tricks, won't work on me anymore!!"

He readies his arms before blasting a wave of nightmares towards the two, sending them tumbling out of the air and towards the ground.

...

"This way, this way!" Bunny scurries down an ally, his friends weakly following as Jamie gently holds North's giant hand in his small one.

The rabbit skids do a stop as he comes to a dead end before turning around and hurrying down another passage. "Other way, other way!"

North groans in frustration before gesturing for Tooth to follow the small rabbit.

...

(Y/N) shakes her head as the two continue to plummet. She reaches over and grabs Jack, holding him close just as they collide with a garbage can.

They groan as they lay there, their friends gasping at their state. "Jack! (Y/N)!" Jamie yells in horror, leaving North's side to rush to his friends aid.