|𝟳|~𝗨𝗻𝗹𝗮𝘄𝗳𝘂𝗹 ∙

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The group all quickly rush through the halls, (Y/N) gripping her coat close to her chest, her heart racing and mind blank.

Jack stayed hot on her heels, his eyes trained to the back of his friends head, glaring slightly.

He didn't understand what she was getting so worked up about, the tooth palace wasent even their problem! And if something was bothering her, she would come straight to him..

Wouldn't she?

Jack sighs heavily, turning away, he looks towards North, the man's feet thudding every few seconds.

"North! North?!" He yells, waving his arms around to catch the man's attention. "I told you, we're not comming with you guys! There is no way we're climbing in some rickety, old.."

His voice trails off, an impressed smile slowly forming on his face. (Y/N) looks up, her eyes widening at the sight of the famous "North's sleigh."

"..sleigh.."

The reindeer's quickly bounce through the doors, their breaths hard and cold. Their hooves hit the floor hard, quickly becoming restless as the Yeti's attach their reigns.

"Hey!" North yells, patting the reindeer's on their sides, helping them calm down. One reindeer bounds over to (Y/N), nudging his snout into her hair, causing her to laugh lightly.

Jack watches happily, a gentle smile on his lips as he watches the girl happily pet the reindeer, pouting her lips and nodding along with whatever the reindeer was snorting and huffing.

(Y/N) turns, her eyes instantly locking with Jack's. Her eyes widen, quickly ducking down, she makes her way to Bunny's side, the two exchanging small glares as they wait for the sleigh to pull through.

Jack's eyes droop, breathing heavily, he slumps his way towards his friend, shifting on his feet from nervousness. It was unlike them to avoid eachother like this. Sure they had their disagreements, but this was completely different.

For once, (Y/N) was suddenly keeping secrets from the person she claimed to be her best friend.

"..okay, one ride, that's it." He mumbles, shaking his head and riding himself of his thoughts.

North chuckles happily, his arms folding as he looks his sleigh over."Everyone loves the sleigh.." he climbs in, Sandy following quickly after.