|𝟵|~𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ∙

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

North shoots out of a chimney, hollering and hooting as he playfully glares at the others. "Quickly, quickly!!" He encourages.

He leaps over Jack, falling into another chimney as Jack races after him, his eyes darting around and looking for (Y/N).

He hears a cheer coming from his right, his head shooting up and eyes widening as he stares at (Y/N) racing alongside Bunny, big grins plastered on their faces.

He smiles wide, gliding over Bunny, he shoots the rabbit a sly smile. "Hop to it, rabbit! Me and (Y/N) are waaaay ahead of you!"

"Oh please.." Bunny replies, hopping quickly from building to building as Jack rolls his eyes. "Look, I'd tell you to stay out of my way, but really, what's the point? 'Cause you won't be able to keep up anyway!"

(Y/N) snorts, swiftly spinning around and flying besides Jack with a grin, "Is that a challenge?"

"Yeah, cotton-tail!" Jack mocks, smirking.
Bunny narrows his eyes with his own smirk as he looks between the two, "Oh, you don't wanna race a rabbit, mates."

Jack and (Y/N) gasp as Bunny takes off, both nodding and grinning to each other as they race after him.

"A race?! Is it a race?" North pops out of a chimney with a wide grin, hopping into another one. "This is going to be-" he pops out of another, "Epic!!"

"Four bicuspids over there!" Tooth directs,
Sandy nodding as he rushes to it. "An incisor two blocks east! Is that a molar? They're everywhere-!"

She gasps and yelps in pain as she runs into a dentist billboard. (Y/N) cringes as she peeks down at Tooth, gliding down and gripping the women's arm gently.

Tooth leans into her touch, sighing softly as she sends a small smile to the girl.

"You okay?" (Y/N) mumbles, making Tooth nod as she holds her nose.

She hums gently, flying up to Jack with Baby Tooth. "It's been a really long time since I've been out in the field."

"How long is a long time?" Jack questions with a raised brow and a grin, (Y/N) tilting her head, waiting for a reply.

"Well..four hundred and forty years, give or take," she shyly admits, gasping and pointing before rushing to another tooth.

Baby Tooth shrugs with a grin as the two look at her, Jack in confusion and (Y/N) in amusement.