|𝟮𝟭|~ 𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘃𝗲 ∙

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

A whip made of golden sand quickly wraps around Pitch's arm before he could strike. All the guardians look up with gasps, as Pitch gets pulled harshly and slammed into the ground.

(Y/N) sucks in a deep breath as Jack rushes to her aid, helping her up, he hugs her close just as she looks up with a grin, knowing exactly who had saved her.

...

Pitch lands near a pile of golden sand, looking up, he yelps as Sandy appears, a wide smirk on his small face.

The little man tugs Pitch closer to him by his binds, raising a finger, he silently clicks his tongue at the the man, like a mother scolding her child.

Without effort, Pitch is sent flying into the air with a cry, as the children begin to swarm Sandy with looks of joy.

Sandy looks back with a smile, he forms a small hat atop his head before bowing to the boy.

"Sandman.." Jamie gasps, raising his hand, he salutes the man gently as his friends all watch with excitement.

Samdy looks up with a frown before tugging his rope down, chuckling softly as Pitch is sent flying to the ground once more with a painful groan.

The little man yelps silently as he's picked up by North, getting tossed around before ending in a tight group hug from all his friends.

"Mate, you are a sight for sore eyes!" Bunny comments with a wide grin, ruffling the small man's head with his paw.

(Y/N) gives her friend a tight squeeze before looking over at Pitch and chuckling as small butterflies made of gold flutter above his head.

Sandy nods to his friends in thanks before raising himself into the air and shooting hundreds of golden rays into the air, sending his good dreams to chase away Pitch's bad ones.

...

Baby Tooth watches the globe with interests before gasping as thousands of lights begin to appear, all shining brightly with no means of burning out.

All the little fairies perk up as their wings flutter to life, quickly they all help eachother to flee from their prison, circling eachother with happiness.

They fly down towards the pile of capsules, gently setting their hands atop the pile, they watch as they light up with a bright glow.

...

"Pretty!"

Sophie giggles as she watches a golden butterfly fly past her window.

...

The Yetis all watch in relief and comfort as the lights on the Globe shine brightly, more and more lighting to life.

...