|𝟭𝟬|~ 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗞𝗶𝗱 ∙

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Pitch turns at the sound of his Nightmare returning before his gaze sets on the globe, the small lights no longer disappearing.

"The lights..." He mumbles, his brows furrowing as the fairies chitter above him in cages. "Why aren't they going out?!"

The Nightmare whinnies in reply, snorting and shaking its head.

"They're collecting the teeth?"

The Fairies chitter in excitement, some smug with smirks and other with relieved smiles.
"Oh, pipe down! Or I'll stuff a pillow with you!" Pitch bellows in a rage, angrily pointing to the Fairies.

His Nightmare tilts its head, slowly approaching Pitch. He glances at the Nightmare, his eyes blazing as he snarls at the creature.

The nightmare whines in fear before backing away and disappearing into dust.

Pitch scoffs, using the dust and bending it to his will to create Sandman. A nightmare stalks up behind him, snorting and catching its creators attention.

"What is it?!" He snarls, his eyes still trained on the small image of the Sandman. The nightmare hesitates, backing away before snorting and whining, shrinking back as Pitch's eyes widen like saucers, his breath hitching as he looks up.

"..she's still thinking about me?"

The nightmare whines in reply, it's back arching as Pitch turns to face it, the faintest outline of a smile gracing his lips, making the fairies all shift uncomfortably.

The boogeymen takes a moment to recollect himself, shaking his head before looking down at the black sculpture in his palm.

"Fine, have your last hurrah, for tommorow..all your pathetic scrambling will be for nothing.."

...

"Left central incisor," Tooth whispers to herself, admiring the tooth before smirking with a raised brow. "Knocked out in a freak sledding accident. I wonder how that could have happened, you two?"

(Y/N) smirks sheepishly as she sat at the edge of Jamie's bed, her cloak pooling around her thighs. She looks to Jack with a chuckle, the boy looking back with a smirk.

"Kids, huh?" He jokes, his hand setting on a picture Jamie had drawn. He trails the image with his finger, a gentle smile on his face.