Chapter 1: Glory

(this song relates to certain parts of the chapter!)
Here we were. I was chasing Dream alongside our friends GeorgeNotFound and BadBoyHalo. I was the closest to Dream and nearly grabbed him when he leapt away. He then turned around and sang "Wanna Play Tag Or Wave Your White Flag Cause You'll Never Touch Me!"
"Oh yeah! Wanna bet?" I had said.
Soon the game changed to Hide N Seek and all I could hear was Dream singing "Can't See Me Flying Like A Bee Black And Yellow Energy!" As GeorgeNotFound screamed "Don't tease us with my color blindness!"
"Cmon Dream we give up! Let's play a different game!" I had shouted as Dream dug out from under a random spot in the ground.
"Let's play a team game!" GeorgeNotFound suggested.
"Ok then it'll be me and Dream against BadBoyHalo and GeorgeNotFound." I announced.
"Only me on my team naturally." Dream had sung once again.
"Stop singing that song you made up Dream! It's getting annoying." BadBoyHalo had said.
Suddenly I heard the familiar soft quiet footsteps of Callahan.
"I can be on your team if you want Y/N." Callahan had said.
After a while of playing the game that Dream had obviously won despite not having a teammate, we all went to bed tired.
As I was laying in my bed I heard someone call my name.
"Y/N!"
It sounded like it came from the opposite end of my door.
"Who are you?" I said not recognizing the voice.

(also referenced!)
"Let me through the door I have much to offer you."
"Who are you!" I said a bit more demanding.
"I have found you worthy."
"Worthy of what exactly?" I had said.
"Powers and invincibility."
"Like powers?" I said thinking of how many games I could beat Dream with if I had powers.
"Definitely enough to beat Dream in everything. Praise from all over the world."
"Is there a catch?" I asked not wanting to be tricked.
"The catch is that you will get a new identity and you will have to fight your friend Callahan. Winner gets power and glory. Loser will lose their voice and me disrespected by all."
"Deal" I said thinking of the power I could win.
Little did I know that Callahan was talking to that same person. Hearing the same voice. Agreeing to the same deal. Agreeing to fight for glory and respect.

The song references are because the lyrics may be about the story or more to come in the future.

I See A Dreamer:
This song is meant to describe Dream's strength and all you put into your childhood to beat and surpass him.

Let Me Through:
The song is supposed to describe the voice trying to lure you into the deal saying "I Mean You No Harm"
and your cautiousness saying "Oh No I Will Not Let You Through My Door" but maybe Y/N might feel regret for the power? "Oh No The Power The Power The Power Oh Nooo..."