Chapter Twenty-Three: Hog Hunt Part One

The video above is just a summary of what all three parts of Hog Hunt will look like. Watch ONLY after you've read all three parts.

After Technoblade and I rode our horses through the heavy snow that was around our cabin, we tied them to a post outside, and entered to grab as much as we could.

We weren't willing to swap our fast horses with slower moving donkeys, which were the only animals we had that could carry luggage, so we only grabbed what we could carry. I felt a little uneasy knowing that someone was out there to kill us, so I grabbed two Totems Of Undying, just to be safe. Technoblade and I put on some netherite armor, and were about to enter the general area where our horses were, when someone stopped us. "Technoblade and Star Girl, drop everything, or I'm going to kill this horse right in front of you." Quackity said, holding Technoblade's horse on a lead.

I knew how attached Technoblade was to that horse. So we dropped all our stuff and stood calmly as Quackity and Fundy chained our wrists together and shoved us onto a carriage.

"Techno," I whispered "take this, you might need it for what's to come." I slipped one of my Totems onto his lap, as he nodded and discreetly slipped it into his pocket.

Somehow I knew that our lives were both going to be threatened somehow.