Chapter Nine: The Escape

Dream has been slowly breaking away the toilet. But today, after twenty days, four hours, six minutes and forty seconds, Dream finally did it.
"Yes!" Dream cheered raising both calloused fists in the air.
"Is there an Elder Guardian in there?" I asked, Technoblade and I coming over to where Dream was sitting.
"Yeah, I think so." Dream Said looking down.
After Dream broke the piece of obsidian there was a deep pool of water, almost like an underwater cave. I didn't see the Elder Guardian so it must've been in a deeper part of the water, out of eyesight.
"Alright, I'm going in." Technoblade said "Star Girl, you wanna join me to make it quicker?"
"Sure." I Said.
After Technoblade jumped in, but before I could, Dream said "Molly, he loves you, you know that, right?"
I turned a slight shade of pink. "Yeah, I've been told that many times." It has been a while since I've been called by that name and I wasn't ready to tell Technoblade about who I used to be, so I added "And don't call me that in front of Technoblade."
I jumped in the water and found Technoblade in the middle of fighting the Elder Guardian and I jumped in to help.
After we killed it, we swam back up onto land, expecting to see Dream waiting for us.
But he wasn't alone.
Quackity was there.
And he didn't look happy.