Chapter Twenty-Seven: Evil Blooms

Day after day, something has been stirring inside of me, and day after day it gets worse. Every night, when I go to sleep, I get these stirrings. To kill. To hurt. People fearing me. Yesterday was bare able, but today, I felt like I had to kill something. So I went out and cured my terrible cravings by taking it out on animals. Better animals then humans.

Ranboo approached me around 2:00 AM and asked "Why have you been up all night killing these animals?"

I turned to him and said "It's weird, but I've been getting these weird urges to harm people and animals. It's happened to me every day since I killed Quackity. Last night was just bare able, but tonight I had to take it out on something."

Ranboo said nothing at first just nodding, then he spoke.
"I think Ph1lza has a book on something related to that."

After I killed Quackity, everyone who either supported Quackity, or lived in Las Nevadas had wanted me and my friends dead. So we had to move out into some desolate forest, where each of our houses were far enough away so if one of us was harmed, the others could run away without being noticed.

Soon, we were at Phil's house. He hasn't finished unpacking yet, so we went into his basement where a lot of his books were. After a bit of searching, Ranboo found the book, flipped to a specific chapter, and handed me the book. It was titled "Evil Blooms" and I read the section aloud: "Evil Blooms are an extremely rare and dangerous species of flower. Getting stuck by its thorns cause evil thoughts and actions to come upon the victim. It is contagious, as in killing the victim spreads it to the killer, be they human or animal."

"I'm guessing," Ranboo said, a thoughtful look on his face after hearing the paragraph "That Quackity was affected by the flower somehow and you killed him, causing the symptoms to spread to you."

"Yeah, that makes sense. I guess I'm just going to have to live with it." I said.

But little did I know that it was soon going to be harder and harder to live with.