Chapter Seven: Criminals With Secrets

WARNING: BLOOD AND VIOLENCE AND MENTIONS OF TOTURE PLEASE SKIP TO THE NEXT CHAPTER IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE
After Dream, Technoblade, and I agreed to the deal, I've been constantly looking over my shoulder. Just yesterday, after agreeing to the deal, I was at my house, and someone knocked on my door.
Before I opened it, however, I felt a strong surge of hate and violence radiating from whoever was outside.
The knock sounded important though, so I opened it.
Oh how I wish I didn't open that door!
Opposite the door was Quackity. He got right to the point.
"Star Girl, I know you just returned from meeting Dream, and I would like to bargain with you."
Great. Another deal.
I replied, "I'm sorry, but I can't help you."
"Either you help me or there will be consequences." Quackity said.
"Well I would rather face the consequences, tough boy." I said in a mocking tone.
"You're gonna regret being against me." He said and walked off.
Today though, I was in my horse pen feeding my horses when I felt a sharp pain in the head. I had been shot in the head with an arrow of weakness. I saw blood dripping from my head.
Quackity walked up to me and held my hands behind my back. I was falling in and out of consciousness, but in front of me stood Dream, who was held back by Sapnap, and Technoblade, who was held back by Fundy.
Quackity whispered in my ear "This is what you get for not agreeing to the deal."
"DON'T YOU DARE LAY A FINGER ON HER!" Technoblade shouted and Quackity stepped towards him, one hand holding on me and the other holding a netherite sword, which he struck at Technoblade.
Techno would've fallen to the ground if it weren't for Fundy who was holding him up and laughing.
Then something in me snapped. I kicked Quackity in the crotch with all the strength I had and he let go of me in surprise. I pulled out my sword and struck Sapnap and Fundy.
Then I felt a sharp knifelike object slice my head and everything went black.
I woke up in a cold wet room made of obsidian.
"Star!" Technoblade said as he rushed to hug me.
"Where are we?" I asked after parting from his embrace.
"After Quackity knocked you out with his sword, he dragged us to this hidden jail." Technoblade responded.
"I've been to this exact jail cell many times." Dream responded from out of a shadow.
"Great!" I Said "then you probably know many ways to escape!"
"There is no way," Dream said flatly "unless you want to go through the toilet," he nods his head to a one-block-deep hole filled with water "and before you actually do it, there is an elder guardian in there."
After a few hours Technoblade got bored so he decided to annoy Dream "so," he started "have you written anything new on... Wattpad?"
There was a pause. "...No!" Dream said.
"You paused!" I shouted and Technoblade and I burst out laughing.
A few more hours later, and Dream said said something that would shock me.
"I need to get this off my chest," he began "but the many times I was here weren't pleasant. On random days and random times Quackity will come in here and torture me." Dream looked like he was about to break down in either anger or sadness just remembering it.
I wrapped a hug around Dream saying "well don't worry, you've got us now."
Dream froze at first, but then leaned into my hug and I could feel him shaking slightly, silently crying into my shoulder.