Chapter 2: The First Of Many Fights

I woke up early the next morning. I was so excited to see who I had to fight.
As soon as I walked out the door however I heard the same voice that spoke to me last night. "Y/N." It said.
"Go to the hill past the forest the person you see there is your competitor."
I did as directed and within 10 minutes I reached my destination. But no one was there. Soon the voice came again. "I directed your competitor to come at night. Just wait until then."
I laid down and stared at the clouds. My brain was swimming with who I would fight. I felt so confident that I wasn't even going to be afraid of Dream.
Soon night came and I heard quiet yet very familiar footsteps. I turned my head to see Callahan.
"Hey Y/N" he said and before I could greet him back the voice started speaking again.
"This isn't going to be a tough fight." The voice said and soon I was wearing leather armor and a wooden sword was in my hand.
The voice continued again "This is going to be a sword fight. Keep fighting until either you or your competiton's sword gets knocked out of their hand.
You may begin."
I fought hard and true and within a few minutes I held both my sword and Callahan's.
"Y/N is the victor." The voice said.
"Callahan as part of the deal you will be voiceless and you will become an enemy of Y/N's someday."
"Y/N as your reward your name will no longer be Y/N but Star Girl. You will no longer be human but an angel. No matter how many times you fight you will feel pain but will not be killed. You will be against all government and this will cause strife between you and your friends. But you will not be alone in your strength. You will meet someone named Technoblade who will carry your problems and hurts with you. You two will fight as one and smile as one."
All this was hard to take so I just walked home and attempted to sleep. But all I could think about was my realization. That was the first of many fights.