Chapter 8: And His Name Was XD

WARNING ⚠️ MENTIONS OF BEATINGS TOTURE AND BLOOD PLEASE SKIP IF NOT COMFORTABLE

I've been getting more and more used to Quackity's beatings. When it first happened, Dream went first.
"Dream, come over here." Quackity said and Dream walked slow like he knew something bad was gonna happen.
Technoblade and I exchanged nervous glances at each other.
Within a few minutes, I heard Dream screaming out in pain.
Next, Dream came back into the dungeon and Technoblade got tortured next.
Hearing his scream was the last thing I wanted to hear but for some reason, I felt as if I would hear it many more times in the future.
Then I heard Quackity call my name. "I've been saving the best for last." Quackity said in a calm voice.
Soon I felt a slap across my face. "Turn around." Quackity ordered.
Something in me got me to obey, and I felt the sharp edge of a sword. Diamond, I think.
I fell to my knees and I could feel my blue hair dripping into the cut on my back.
That was the first time. I've been here for a week and I've faced many more beatings then I can count.
But soon after Technoblade and I had gotten closer to Dream, he showed us something he was working on.
"I think," he said after placing down a strange metal box "that with enough work this box can clone one of us."
After talking about it, we decided to clone Technoblade.
Dream had recently come back from a beating and he had a bloody hand but nevertheless, he sat on his knees and started working on the box.
"Ow!" Dream called after a few minutes and I saw his hand bleed on the box.
Then, someone teleported right behind me.
He looked just like Dream! But there was something about this "clone" that made me fear him. His name was Dream XD. Weird.
Technoblade asked him "Can you grant a wish?"
XD replied "One."
Technoblade replied "I want a bell."
Soon it was just Dream, Technoblade, and I sitting there with a bell.
But I wonder: Was Dream XD more than a clone?