Chapter Twenty-Nine: Gone Away

It feels like it's been forever since I've seen the light of day. Every day, I ask Ph1lza or Ranboo if they've found anything, but the answer is always the same: "No, but we're really close! Just go back into your room and calm yourself." I've had enough of it. The Evil Bloom sickness and the voices put together just results in a loss of sanity and common sense.

So, when TommyInnit went out to go grab some more food, I took it as my chance to run. As much as I loved the feeling of running in outside again, I had to leave because the few people I cared about were there, and I can't risk harming them. I was thinking about just living far away from everyone else, and cure my killing pangs by taking it out on animals and monsters.

After a few hours of running, I ran smack dab into Tommy. Just when I thought that I was alone and could start my new life, my brain froze. The voices, the Evil bloom. Then I had done it. In a split second, I had decided to cure my pangs. I balled my hands into fists and started punching him. My mind was in a blur, and I had no idea what was going on until it was too late. I stood up from the position I was in when I killed him and stood up. There, on the ground, was a dead TommyInnit with blood splattered over his lifeless body.

I knew I had to run. Because if anyone found me, I'd kill them too. It was for the greater good.

It's been exactly two weeks, and five days since I ran. I had no idea where I was going until I found it. The old cabin Technoblade and I used to share. It would be a perfect spot for me to calm down and relax. The best part is, that there is no people.

But as I was just about to sleep in my old bed and forget everything, someone knocked on my door.

I opened it to reveal none other than Callahan.